Author Topic: Philips Hue plugin by MiOS (BETA)  (Read 48419 times)

Offline BOFH

• Sr. Hero Member
Re: Philips Hue plugin by MiOS (BETA)
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2015, 06:46:22 pm »
@Andrei: Does this new 'like' firmware resolve the issues the current 7.0.11 has with First Alert ZCOMBO smoke detectors? Thanks!
Vera3 UI5 UI7 Edge Plus
Trane TZEMT400AB32 | Schlage BE369 FE599 | GE 45601 45602 45603 45604 45606 45609 45631 | Intermatic HA01C HA03C HA05C HA07C CA600 CA3000 | Aeon DSC06106 | Telguard GDC1 | Foscam FI8910W FI8905W FI9821W | D-Link 930L | Wanscam JW0011 | ZModo ZPIBH13W

andreimios

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2015, 02:02:59 am »
Hi,

@Andrei: Does this new 'like' firmware resolve the issues the current 7.0.11 has with First Alert ZCOMBO smoke detectors? Thanks!

No, it doesn't. This is basically the 7.11 release with the changes required for this new Philips Hue plugin version. As a note, my colleagues are working on fixing this issue and if everything is ok, if QA confirm the fix, I will post the new firmware URL.

mcv.andrei : I need unistall the other puglin HUE ?

It should work without removing it but to be sure all initial configuration settings are made, you could uninstall it before updating.

All the Bests,

- Andrei -

Offline ascari

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2015, 03:00:31 am »
It's ok when I uninstall the other plugin.
Nice work, very simple interface. I love

andreimios

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2015, 06:50:21 am »
Hi all,

Here is the firmware upgrade URL for VeraLight/3 units :

http://download.mios.com/rt3662_betafirmware/rt3662_Luup_ui7-1.7.692-en-mios.squashfs

!!!NOTE!!!
Please keep in mind that this is a NIGHTLY BUILD (not fully tested) if you want to install it on your main controller!!!

Regarding First Alert ZCOMBO smoke detectors fix, it didn't pass the QA so I think that in the beginning of the next week we will have one,  I will keep you updated.

Best Regards,

- Andrei -

Offline BOFH

• Sr. Hero Member
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2015, 08:36:58 am »
Andrei, thank you for the update and the effort. I'll hold off until you post the link to a ZCOMBO fixed version for Vera 3 and will give it a try then. Since I now added my HTR Receivers blaring loudly to the 'Fire!' scene I would prefer it not go off every 30 minutes. :) 
Vera3 UI5 UI7 Edge Plus
Trane TZEMT400AB32 | Schlage BE369 FE599 | GE 45601 45602 45603 45604 45606 45609 45631 | Intermatic HA01C HA03C HA05C HA07C CA600 CA3000 | Aeon DSC06106 | Telguard GDC1 | Foscam FI8910W FI8905W FI9821W | D-Link 930L | Wanscam JW0011 | ZModo ZPIBH13W

Offline Jeroenvc

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2015, 03:06:57 am »
Just installed the FW and new plugin version. Response rate is a lot better! Thanx andrei. Detection of my beyond luminaire works fine. Only the luminaire color picker doesn't seem to work.

Offline McTristan

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2015, 06:20:52 am »
Can anyone please enlighten me how to use this plugin in a luup script?

I want to set Hue and Saturation and of course the brightness - I can turn then on and off but I can't get the rest working - not via set_variable and not via call_action ...

Offline stibbzy

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2015, 07:44:49 pm »
Does this plugin have the functionality to invoke the 'colorloop' effect for Hue bulbs in scenes - i.e., the  {"effect":"colorloop"} resource? It would be great to be able to have a scene start a colorloop effect!

Offline Danny R

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2015, 01:25:03 pm »

I want to set Hue and Saturation and of course the brightness - I can turn then on and off but I can't get the rest working - not via set_variable and not via call_action ...

Did you ever find anything about this? I'm in the same boat, I can turn on and off but would like retrieve and set the color.

andreimios

« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2015, 01:56:21 am »
Hi

Does this plugin have the functionality to invoke the 'colorloop' effect for Hue bulbs in scenes - i.e., the  {"effect":"colorloop"} resource? It would be great to be able to have a scene start a colorloop effect!

This is not supported yet, but it will be added in a future plugin version.

For this you can use :

Code: [Select]
http://GATEWAY_IP/port_3480/data_request?id=lu_action&DeviceNum=LIGHT_DEVICE_ID&serviceId=urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:PhilipsHue1&action=SetHueAndSaturation&Hue=VALUE&Saturation=VALUE
http://GATEWAY_IP/port_3480/data_request?id=lu_action&DeviceNum=LIGHT_DEVICE_ID&serviceId=urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:PhilipsHue1&action=SetColorTemperature&ColorTemperature=VALUE

You can also run a scene like this :
Code: [Select]
http://GATEWAY_IP/port_3480/data_request?id=lu_action&output_format=json&DeviceNum=BRIDGE_DEVICE_ID&serviceId=urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:PhilipsHue1&action=RunHueScene&Scene=SCENE_ID
Note1: "SCENE_ID" should be the id reported by the bridge. You can find the ids by looking at "BridgeScenes" variable from the bridge device created by the plugin in user_data.
Note2: Plugin gets automatically 6 hue scenes(we call them hue presets to avoid any confusion with the scenes in Vera) that are displayed on bridge device. These presets can be edited and used in scenes as actions.

All the Bests,

- Andrei -

Offline dohmenict

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2015, 06:01:12 am »
I now get
"error on line 2 at column 50: xmlns:u: 'Unknown Service' is not a valid URI"
when trying to install the Hue app.

This is the URL I use:  http://192.168.2.4:3480/data_request?id=action&serviceId=urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HomeAutomationGateway1&action=CreatePlugin&PluginNum=8162&Version=28791

Offline otakup0pe

• Sr. Newbie
    • Jonathan Freedman
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2015, 10:12:04 pm »
Is this worth trying yet? From what I've gathered by reading the thread, it's still not on par with intveltr's version?

andreimios

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2015, 01:52:43 am »
Hi,

I now get
"error on line 2 at column 50: xmlns:u: 'Unknown Service' is not a valid URI"
when trying to install the Hue app.

This is the URL I use:  http://192.168.2.4:3480/data_request?id=action&serviceId=urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HomeAutomationGateway1&action=CreatePlugin&PluginNum=8162&Version=28791

This is an error generated by the xml parser from your browser, but the plugin should be installed, please look for "Philips Hue by MiOS" device.

Is this worth trying yet? From what I've gathered by reading the thread, it's still not on par with intveltr's version?

You can give it a try and give us your feedback. Both plugins should work in the same time, there is no problem with this. It is possible to have some issues with it, I don't have all Philips hue devices to test it, that is why I released the plugin as a beta version. Thanks to the people here, lots of issue were found and fixed. If you want, you can install it and let me know if you have any issues.

As a note, the official version will be released soon with additional features that are not included in this beta version.

All the Bests,

- Andrei -

Offline elvincent

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2015, 11:47:05 pm »
I have a Vera Lite system and the Philips Hue bridge is connected and live, but the only lights that I use are the GE Link (less expensive, dimmable lights). They show up on my Hue app but not on Vera. Any suggestions?

andreimios

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2015, 02:22:29 am »
Hi elvincent,

It seems to be the same situation as in the case of Cree lights, the support for GE Link lights is not included, I don't know all friends of hue models. There is an easy fix for this, but I will need access to your unit to see how the lights are reported by the bridge. Please enable tech support and send me the access codes via email.

All the Bests,

- Andrei -