Author Topic: ALTUI : Suggestions  (Read 72928 times)

Offline Buxton

Re: ALTUI : Suggestions
« Reply #510 on: July 15, 2018, 06:49:28 pm »
Hello,

Is there a way that you could provide access to the openLuup console page directly from an Altui menu.  I'm thinking of a submenu of the debug menu that could be selected directly without any intermediate clicks--this would open a console tab.  It would be easier than accessing the console from the device page as you must do now.

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #511 on: July 16, 2018, 02:16:37 am »
Is there a way that you could provide access to the openLuup console page directly from an Altui menu.

You can, of course, already do this with custom pages...

3x Vera Lite-UI5/Edge-UI7, 25x Fibaro, 23x TKB, 9x MiniMote, 2x NorthQ Power, 2x Netatmo, 1x Foscam FI9831P, 9x Philips Hue,
Razberry, MySensors Arduino, HomeWave, AltUI, AltHue, DataYours, Grafana, openLuup, ZWay, ZeroBrane Studio.

Offline Buxton

« Reply #512 on: July 16, 2018, 02:32:22 am »
That will work.  Thx AK

Offline jswim788

« Reply #513 on: September 05, 2018, 12:59:14 pm »
Would it be possible for the 'Actions' in a scene be another scene?  I'd like to use the built in delays in the scene to conditionally run some other actions and the easiest way would be to have it run a scene where I can check the conditions.  On the other hand I can do this with workflows so I'll try that.  Since I already have it with a scene it would be easier to stick with the scenes.

Offline amg0

• Master Member
« Reply #514 on: September 23, 2018, 12:27:45 pm »
Would it be possible for the 'Actions' in a scene be another scene?  I'd like to use the built in delays in the scene to conditionally run some other actions and the easiest way would be to have it run a scene where I can check the conditions.  On the other hand I can do this with workflows so I'll try that.  Since I already have it with a scene it would be easier to stick with the scenes.

yes in next version. I will add it as a UPNP action for the ALTUI device. you can put a RunScene action in a scene using UI7 advanced editor or ALTUI.
the sceneID is a scene id or "comma separated" list of ids in case you want to run several

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #515 on: September 23, 2018, 12:56:28 pm »

Just want to say that, in openLuup, the openLuup plugin itself (device #2) already has a 'RunScene' action which can be executed from a scene.

Of course, this doesn't help if you're asking about Vera!

3x Vera Lite-UI5/Edge-UI7, 25x Fibaro, 23x TKB, 9x MiniMote, 2x NorthQ Power, 2x Netatmo, 1x Foscam FI9831P, 9x Philips Hue,
Razberry, MySensors Arduino, HomeWave, AltUI, AltHue, DataYours, Grafana, openLuup, ZWay, ZeroBrane Studio.

Offline Sender

• Sr. manager of my Vera
« Reply #516 on: October 12, 2018, 02:49:15 am »
Hi amg0, would it be possible to add an option to select firmware version and zwave version (if reported/possible) in the "more - table devices"?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 02:55:19 am by Sender »
Good firmware is more important than good karma. (and this costed me lots of Karma)

Offline amg0

• Master Member
« Reply #517 on: October 13, 2018, 04:43:14 am »
Hi amg0, would it be possible to add an option to select firmware version and zwave version (if reported/possible) in the "more - table devices"?
I checked but I did not find where this information would come from.

Offline Sender

• Sr. manager of my Vera
« Reply #518 on: October 13, 2018, 04:49:55 am »

Device firmware version?
And if detectable gen3 or gen5 zwave
Good firmware is more important than good karma. (and this costed me lots of Karma)

Offline amg0

• Master Member
« Reply #519 on: October 13, 2018, 05:13:28 am »

Device firmware version?
And if detectable gen3 or gen5 zwave

as said, I did not find where this information would come from.  this info is not in the device data structure of vera, nor in devices variables