We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: FGWPEF101 (Fibaro Wall Plug) and firmware 1.7.649 on Vera3  (Read 1855 times)

Offline pvancald

FGWPEF101 (Fibaro Wall Plug) and firmware 1.7.649 on Vera3
« on: August 16, 2015, 03:46:09 pm »
Hello,
I did the the upgrade to the latest available firmware 1.7.649 and two of my scenes do not work anymore...
My first scene had as trigger the enegy consumption of my wall plug. Whenever the fibaro wall plug uses more then 5 watts, the scene switches on a led ribbon. This is used to see when our super silent dishwasher is working...
The second scene just switch the led off if energy use is less than 2 watts.
Everything was working fine till the update...
With the new firmware the options to trigger the scenes have changed and my conditions on the watt usage have changed completly... It is now 5kwh in the last year!!!
And I can't find the condition to set things back...
Has anyone of you the same behaviour?
Is it a bug or you dropped that feature ?
When I'm on the devices tab, the energy consumption is correctly reported so no issue with that...
Thanks in advance for your support

Offline AChilton

Re: FGWPEF101 (Fibaro Wall Plug) and firmware 1.7.649 on Vera3
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 12:53:17 am »
Having same issue with my smart switch. Lost ability to activate scene based on current watt usage. I can write the luup to test for the watt usage, but there is no way to activate the scene to run the luup.

Vera had added the feature to test for current watt usage just 4-6 months ago. Now they removed the feature? Very frustrating.

Offline pvancald

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 06:59:06 pm »
I contacted the support but no sign of activity up to now... I read in another post that support did change a file to fix this for another user but can't find more info...
Patience...

Offline Vronar

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 01:47:41 am »
I'm also interested to see this feature return.
I bought a Vera Edge and Fibaro Wall Plug last week just to use it for this purpose.

Strange that they would remove it. I also have some Fibaro Roller Shutters and there I can create triggers based on current wattage.

Does anyone know if downgrading a version back would solve this (without introducing a lot of other issues)

Offline Vronar

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 04:18:08 am »
I just upgraded to the latest version on my Vera Edge and now this is working again.