Author Topic: Aeon HEM Gen5  (Read 1286 times)

Offline Volpar

Aeon HEM Gen5
« on: October 09, 2015, 01:33:50 pm »
Ok new to Home Control but this is not ok. Newer gen stuff should work (plug and play).
My Aeon Hem g5 doesn't fill in the data to Vera Edge or is it Vera Edge has no idea what the Aeon hem g5 is telling it.

And I don't want to have to learn a new field of knowledge to make something work, wright code for it.

any ideas on how to make this work?

Oh and my 6in1 from Aeon g5 doesn't work fully and is not responding 50% of the time.

Offline acemary

Re: Aeon HEM Gen5
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 04:55:01 am »
I am running HomeGenie on a Win7 laptop with an Aeon Z-Stick USB Gen5 controller and attempting to use an Aeon Home Energy Monitor.  The linking process seems to occur correctly but I cannot get any readings from the energy monitor in the widget.  I have searched the forums and found the suggestion to enter the node information as '85' but I cannot locate the data field in which to enter that information.  I followed the instructions to go to Configure - then Modules and then click the 3-line button to the right of the module but when I scroll through the list of parameters, I don't find the parameter called out in the instructions.

I am using the latest HG code (493) and the latest firmware in the HEM (v3.64).  The correct UZB drivers are installed and the Z-Stick enumerates as COM25 which I then set in the HG configuration.  When I click Discovery, it discovers three nodes which seems like it should be correct since I have the controller, a door lock and the HEM.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction to troubleshoot this issue?

thanks    Web Designing Training in Chennai  |   PHP Training in Chennai