Author Topic: IOS Beta  (Read 7256 times)

Offline Dragos Perju

• MiOS Official
  • Global Moderator
  • Sr. Newbie
  • Think different
Re: IOS Beta
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2016, 03:17:37 pm »
Customizable Today Widgets and full Dashboard customization (including scenes) will be supported later this year 😊. Beta users are going to be the first to enjoy this features.

Dragos Perju,
iOS Team Lead @ MiOS
Dragos Perju,
iOS Team Lead @ MiOS

Offline Pietor

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2016, 05:05:44 am »
Unfortunately the VeraMobile beta (testflight) app has expired, so I am unable to use the IOS app anymore. Please fix this.

Offline Dragos Perju

• MiOS Official
  • Global Moderator
  • Sr. Newbie
  • Think different
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2016, 07:05:42 am »
The app on the App Store was launched and has the same features as the latest beta, except for rooms overview feature.
A new beta version will be launched next week.
Dragos Perju,
iOS Team Lead @ MiOS

Offline 172pilot

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2016, 02:27:07 pm »
Please add user friendly push notifications with custom text and maybe predifined tags like #date # time you can insert in notification. Now it dosen't look very nice with Vera generated notifications with a lot of numbers and id's. I don't want to see them and don't really have any use of them ;)

ABSOLUTELY!  To be able to generate a simple "The front door opened" instead of the alerts we get now would be awesome.  having variables like #date# #time# would be a bonus..   As it stands now, I disable all alerting because it's just not friendly, unless we're going on vacation, when I want to know when people come feed the pets..