We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Living Connect - Panic Mode  (Read 1036 times)

Offline Wallace4793

Living Connect - Panic Mode
« on: November 14, 2015, 07:33:26 am »
Hi,

I've read the old thread on this and it seems the general concensous is reverting to z wave 2.78 helps. How do I do thus on the latest versions of Vera?

It does seem pretty shoddy though that the these devices perform so poorly... I feel like I've wastec ?300 on the TRVs right now. Has anyone managed to properly resolve this issue?

John

Offline JaapvanEkris

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Living Connect - Panic Mode
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 04:30:55 am »
I think you are refering to the Danfoss LC-12's? I haven't found a way on the Edge to downgrade Z-Wave to an accepted version.

So I have the exact issue: my thermostats are all in a constant mode of panic, draining their batteries. I escalated to both Danfoss and Vera. Danfoss simply refuses to help, Vera starts nagging me about polling intervals, where this issue is on an entirely different level. This really sucks, since the thermostat in our bedroom and my sons bedroom are constantly excluded as well, allowing the temperature to drop significantly. THis stuff just worked on my Lite.

Jaap

Offline Wallace4793

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 07:17:23 am »
Hi,

I am actually on the veralite and my devices exclude (flashing symbols) and I've noticed now the TRVs start flashing sometimes too. I have raised a support request with MCV to see if they can help.

PS I thought the TRVs were LC13 but maybe they are LC12

John

Offline tom seabury

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 10:26:30 am »
I think there is a murky blend of version numbers and product codes and/or confusion injected via a mildly erroneous or just confusing documentation.

I have "the dreaded wee flashers" where the alarm and Ariel symbols flash all the time the display os lit.  These are both firmware v 2.51 and one was boxed as a LC13 the other second hand as LC12

I also bought new LC13s which are problem free and run v1.1

Exclusions have not been a problem yet... may have to reply if they do.   

I had na?vely thought Nome automation as mature.  Clearly its as wobbly as software procurement without support 😠