We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: A new iPhone app unveiled ... iVera is here!  (Read 26182 times)

Offline bennynations

Re: A new iPhone app unveiled ... iVera is here!
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2010, 01:47:23 pm »
Would this be a reason that my mobile application does NOT show the status of any of my lights????
2 Schlage locks, Trane Thermostat, Leviton lights and fan control

Offline mario23

• V2|V3
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2010, 07:06:44 pm »
Hello everyone and thank you very much to all of you who have already been supporting iVera! 

Your comments and feedbacks have been heard and I am glad to announce that a new FREE version of iVera is about to be submitted for approval to the AppStore!

As you can imagine, this iVera Lite version has limited functionalities : you will still be able to access all the features available in iVera (including connecting to your Vera locally or remotely) however, only the first two lights (dimmer or switch) and scenes will actually be controllable.

Have a good day!
  -iVera Team.

Great news...now what about an Android app?
Vera 3 Lite | Kwikset lever Lock (3) | 45609 ON/Off (9) | 45603 Module (1) | VRI10 Dimmer (1) | VP00R Match Dimmer (1) | VRI06 Dimmer (2) | VRS15 (5) | Intermatic HA01C Outlets (3) | Trane Thermostat | HSM100 3in1 Sensor | Foscam FI8905W ipcam (1) | Foscam FI8904W (2) | Foscam FI8918W (3)

Offline reiserx

« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2010, 09:17:07 pm »
Hello everyone and thank you very much to all of you who have already been supporting iVera! 

Your comments and feedbacks have been heard and I am glad to announce that a new FREE version of iVera is about to be submitted for approval to the AppStore!

As you can imagine, this iVera Lite version has limited functionalities : you will still be able to access all the features available in iVera (including connecting to your Vera locally or remotely) however, only the first two lights (dimmer or switch) and scenes will actually be controllable.

Have a good day!
  -iVera Team.

Now that was good customer service. Makes me want to get it now. I do think Mario23 has a great point about the Android app being that they are growing in popularity so quickly. It would probably double your revenue or more.

Offline mikeholczer

« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2010, 10:57:58 pm »
I think people need to stop asking iOS developers to build Android apps. It's not like a developer can just flip a switch and turn on iOS app into an Android app. They need to be written in different languages and use different APIs for UI, network access, etc. I would suggest those interested in an Android app try to find an Android developer.

Offline Boyo

« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2010, 04:25:29 pm »
Glad to see that you decided to do a limited capability free version, just to check out the interface and all that. Once it's up, and I get a chance to play with it, it will give me a chance to decide if it's on my list of purchases.
Vera UI4 1.1.1183; Schalge Link Door Handle; HA18WD 3-Way/Single-Pole Switch x2; WDHA-12R - Wireless Gateway Module; Trane Thermostat; Retired: WDTC-20 - Z-Wave Enabled Thermostat

Offline mario23

• V2|V3
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2010, 12:30:40 am »
I think people need to stop asking iOS developers to build Android apps. It's not like a developer can just flip a switch and turn on iOS app into an Android app. They need to be written in different languages and use different APIs for UI, network access, etc. I would suggest those interested in an Android app try to find an Android developer.

While I agree with your point, I also think its important for the devs out there that are building these products to know there is a growing demand for android support.  They don't know if we don't put it out there...
Vera 3 Lite | Kwikset lever Lock (3) | 45609 ON/Off (9) | 45603 Module (1) | VRI10 Dimmer (1) | VP00R Match Dimmer (1) | VRI06 Dimmer (2) | VRS15 (5) | Intermatic HA01C Outlets (3) | Trane Thermostat | HSM100 3in1 Sensor | Foscam FI8905W ipcam (1) | Foscam FI8904W (2) | Foscam FI8918W (3)

Offline WMorgan

« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2011, 06:34:39 pm »
I paid $30 for the iVera application, and can not get it to work. The customer support people have tried to help, but they seem to want me to join a "developer group" and get a beta version of the app, which allegedly will work. But why doesn't the one I paid $30 for work...?

Offline oTi@

• Community Beta
  • Master Member
  • UI what ?!
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2011, 06:51:24 pm »
I paid $30 for the iVera application, and can not get it to work. The customer support people have tried to help, but they seem to want me to join a "developer group" and get a beta version of the app,
The newer versions currently in beta are definitely an improvement and target some specific issues, apart from some new features.

But why doesn't the one I paid $30 for work...?
What isn't working; nothing at all, or something more specific?
Are you on Vera .1245  and iVera 1.0.6?
Do you have a lot of Z-Wave devices, say more than 50?
Are you trying to connect on your local network, or through 3G?

BTW, there is a separate board for iVera.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 06:56:52 pm by oTi@ »
Dezwaved at the moment...

Offline profile123

« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2011, 11:33:52 pm »
it is so good ,thank you for share

Offline 1976vera

« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2012, 04:27:24 pm »
Please add me to the list of beta testers.

Offline Brientim

• Sr. Hero Member
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2012, 04:38:33 pm »

Welcome to the forum. This has been released already however you may wish to look at this thread.
 http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,10419.0.html

Offline 1976vera

« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2012, 11:28:48 pm »

Welcome to the forum. This has been released already however you may wish to look at this thread.
 http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,10419.0.html

Thank you.  I posted in the thread you included.

Offline virginian

« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2012, 03:26:05 pm »

Have a good day!
  -iVera Team.

I'm still running UI2. Will new iVera support it?