We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Some questions about ImperiHome  (Read 1622 times)

Offline jumper4000

Some questions about ImperiHome
« on: November 25, 2015, 10:26:50 pm »
I've been using HomeWave on iOS for a few years now, and I think it's great. However, since it's not supported on Android devices, I've started looking for a different cross platform solution. ImperiHome seems pretty good so far, but I have a couple questions.

- Can the Dashboard titles be customized like HomeWave or do I have to pick one of the predefined layouts?
- Can it be set to full screen? Meaning, remove the ImperiHome logo, settings, etc from the top and remove the navigation buttons from the bottom?
- Can it be set to some sort of kiosk mode, so people can't exit the app?

Offline jumper4000

Re: Some questions about ImperiHome
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 02:09:13 pm »
One more questions, is it possible to Export/Import settings from Android to iOS and vice versa?

Thansk

Offline tomgru

Re: Some questions about ImperiHome
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 02:41:43 pm »
One more questions, is it possible to Export/Import settings from Android to iOS and vice versa?

Thansk

the dashboards can be completely customized... the only caveat is the number of tiles is predetermined... but there are a fair number of templates to chose from.  Once you've done that you can assign all sorts of things to tiles, from devices to scenes, jumps to other dash pages, jumps to other apps, etc.   There are a fair number of icons to choose from, some dynamice, and you can also upload your own.

you can remove the android top menu bar (settings, etc)... but the botton nav stays there all the time.  I actually like that, as I'm also running the "target home launcher" app that I've set to go back to Imperihome whenever the home button is clicked... Very useful if you go to another app, like Sonos, etg.

No idea if you can import between IOS and Android, but my guess is no.