We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: ZXT-120 IR Extender can't send commands  (Read 1081 times)

Offline earlylearner

ZXT-120 IR Extender can't send commands
« on: December 02, 2015, 05:09:24 am »
Okay I am having some issues with this device, first off I already did the include and exclude and did a factory reset, It detected the device. The problem is that I can't configure the AC IR Extender to read the Frost Air conditioner and send commands to it. Is there a way I can do it.

Uhmm I'm still new to this, and also I have seen the UI of the thermostat, it just reads the room temperature.  :-\

Offline earlylearner

Re: ZXT-120 IR Extender can't send commands
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 01:28:19 am »
Okay, I have already changed and did a factory reset. It just reads the room temperature. I changed the device settings node to the number given by the code list of zxt-120 version 1.5. The AC is a Panasonic and also the version of the remotec is v1.6H is there any conflict with veralite?

Offline earlylearner

Re: ZXT-120 IR Extender can't send commands
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 04:35:03 am »
Did the FLIRS and also the learning mode.
After that entered the device options and added the following:

Variable      Data Size          Desired Value     
27             2 byte dec             65
25             2 byte dec              2

I just followed this link: http://digitalhomesystems.com.au/documentation/REMOTEC_ZXT120_integration_with_Vera_20140221.pdf
and since I'm new to this I already on/off the remote of the Panasonic AC in front of the device. Even if I operate it, it just reads the temperature but not control the AC when I use the desktop version of vera and also the remote. Please help me  ???