Author Topic: VeraMobile by MiOS (iOS)  (Read 3682 times)

Offline Scoutmedic

Re: VeraMobile by MiOS (iOS)
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2017, 04:48:46 pm »
I cannot seem to get Geofences to work in the new app as well. The Geofence shows as active, location settings are set to "always" allow, an I can see when I'm out of the geofence on the map.

Offline FilthyBeast

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2017, 05:20:25 pm »
Signed up for beta.  On the current app.  My Shortcuts, let me remove this section completely or change what is in it. "My Shortcuts" funny name for it since I didn't pick them.  I'd never want to shut all lights off or unlock all doors.

Offline kozacek

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2017, 09:48:10 am »
Can someone please help me with a step by step procedure for taking the configuration from box.net for the SQ Blaster/SQ Remote so i can have vera mobile app. control the same devices. I talked to Mios and they can not even help with this. I am running UI5. Please help. If you can send to my email jkozacek@att.net

Offline rge

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2017, 06:16:23 am »
Great app, nice and simple but does what it needs to.

The main missing thing is an indication of the update status - on slower networks, I have no idea how old the data is.  I notice the Windows app has an indication of this, please could you add to the iOS app, a simple spinner in the corner or something like that would be fine.

Of course adding the device data timestamp (a frequent request for all of UI7 from what I can see) would also be good.

And why not create a sub-board for this specifically, like the other remote control apps?

Offline Don Phillips

• Worthington Engineering, Inc.
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2017, 08:32:40 pm »
I have my wife setup as an other user but I cannot use her credentials to log into VeraMobile. I also cannot use her credentials to log to https://home.getvera.com/users/login. The "Checking Credentials..." and spinning circle just goes 'round and 'round.
Vera 3, UI7 1.7.947, CT101 t-stat, Everspring motion detector, GE/Jasco switch, Leviton outlet, AeonLabs door sensor, Insteon garage control, Blue Iris, Sricam SP011, iPhone locator, APCUPSD, VeraMate, VeraAlerts, PLEG, House Modes, Countdown Timer, DVR, Virtual & Multi Switch, Weather, Sys. Mon.

Offline Kalapa

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2017, 02:14:26 am »
Vera Mobile - Ecobee question..

"Vera Mobile" app displays "Inside Temp" and UP / Down arrows temp settings with current temperature, but not showing any temp mode  ( off / auto /cool /Heat ) options. These options displaying correctly on when I access via web page in UI7..

Is this a known issue with Vera Mobile app? or am I missing any settings here?

Note : Veramate app shows all these options in mobile app,