Author Topic: VeraMobile by MiOS (iOS)  (Read 6216 times)

Offline Scoutmedic

Re: VeraMobile by MiOS (iOS)
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2017, 04:48:46 pm »
I cannot seem to get Geofences to work in the new app as well. The Geofence shows as active, location settings are set to "always" allow, an I can see when I'm out of the geofence on the map.

Offline FilthyBeast

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2017, 05:20:25 pm »
Signed up for beta.  On the current app.  My Shortcuts, let me remove this section completely or change what is in it. "My Shortcuts" funny name for it since I didn't pick them.  I'd never want to shut all lights off or unlock all doors.

Offline kozacek

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2017, 09:48:10 am »
Can someone please help me with a step by step procedure for taking the configuration from box.net for the SQ Blaster/SQ Remote so i can have vera mobile app. control the same devices. I talked to Mios and they can not even help with this. I am running UI5. Please help. If you can send to my email jkozacek@att.net

Offline rge

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2017, 06:16:23 am »
Great app, nice and simple but does what it needs to.

The main missing thing is an indication of the update status - on slower networks, I have no idea how old the data is.  I notice the Windows app has an indication of this, please could you add to the iOS app, a simple spinner in the corner or something like that would be fine.

Of course adding the device data timestamp (a frequent request for all of UI7 from what I can see) would also be good.

And why not create a sub-board for this specifically, like the other remote control apps?

Offline Don Phillips

• Worthington Engineering, Inc.
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2017, 08:32:40 pm »
I have my wife setup as an other user but I cannot use her credentials to log into VeraMobile. I also cannot use her credentials to log to https://home.getvera.com/users/login. The "Checking Credentials..." and spinning circle just goes 'round and 'round.
Vera 3, UI7 1.7.1017, CT101 t-stat, Everspring motion detector, GE/Jasco switch, Leviton outlet, AeonLabs door sensor, NuTone garage door, Blue Iris, Sricam SP011, iPhone locator, APCUPSD, VeraMate, VeraAlerts, PLEG, House Modes, Countdown Timer, DVR, Virtual & Multi Switch, Weather, Sys. Mon.

Offline Kalapa

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2017, 02:14:26 am »
Vera Mobile - Ecobee question..

"Vera Mobile" app displays "Inside Temp" and UP / Down arrows temp settings with current temperature, but not showing any temp mode  ( off / auto /cool /Heat ) options. These options displaying correctly on when I access via web page in UI7..

Is this a known issue with Vera Mobile app? or am I missing any settings here?

Note : Veramate app shows all these options in mobile app,

Offline deursen

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2017, 09:42:27 am »
Since the update to watchOS 4 the versmobile does not start anymore and crashes. Is there a solution to fix this?

Offline AndrewM

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2017, 12:32:58 pm »
Since the update to watchOS 4 the versmobile does not start anymore and crashes. Is there a solution to fix this?

Did you ever get this fixed as I have the same problem?

Andrew

Offline Mark Wittle

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2017, 10:55:13 am »
VeraMobile 3.8, IOS 11

In order to receive Notifications in VeraMobile, VeraMobile must have "Allow Vera to Access Location" turned on (e.g., "Always").  Why is this required?

Thanks,
Mark Wittle

Offline Floridagator

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2017, 10:19:03 pm »
I've switched to an iOS device from Android and I am unable to get the notifications to work. I made sure that they are turned on in the settings portion. I've uninstalled and re-installed the application. Any other suggestions?

Offline PrincessCleavage

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2018, 03:29:27 pm »
With the latest iOS Vera mobile for iOS keeps creasing when scrolling through long list of devices and also when using the favourites section. Will an update be rolling out soon?

Offline Sorin M.

• Administrator
    • getvera.com
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2018, 09:32:12 am »
Hello there,

Checking this with the mobile team as we speak and will keep you posted.

Are there any other details you can give me, that I can pass to the mobile team? About how many devices are we talking about ? is your Vera running the latest firmware?

Thank you.
Sorin M. ▾ Community Manager
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION (Pacific Time Zone, UTC -8 )
Monday - Friday   12:00 am ? 06:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday   04:00 am ? 06:00 pm

Offline PrincessCleavage

VeraMobile by MiOS (iOS)
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2018, 02:38:41 am »
Hello there,

Are there any other details you can give me, that I can pass to the mobile team? About how many devices are we talking about ? is your Vera running the latest firmware?

Thank you.
I have just update led to the latest firmware, I am running Vera edge and latest iOS and app still crashes on two iPhones when selecting favourites which contains 6items(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180116/d85b3547337a420d6bf951f1e69c64b8.jpg)
In fact is worse after the latest server update making the iOS app crash when scrolling the first four devices under device section in the iOS app
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 02:45:39 am by PrincessCleavage »

Offline burn1out

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2018, 08:16:12 am »
I waited for an update, I have android and the mobile app constantly disconnects, select connect, then wait, then it connects, then disconnects again. Using imperihome works great as normal.

Offline PrincessCleavage

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2018, 02:45:30 pm »
Hello there,

Thank you.
Hi there,
Any update from the mobile team ?