Author Topic: VeraMobile by MiOS (iOS)  (Read 12545 times)

Offline PrincessCleavage

Re: VeraMobile by MiOS (iOS)
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2018, 02:44:29 am »
Hello there,

Checking this with the mobile team as we speak and will keep you posted.

Are there any other details you can give me, that I can pass to the mobile team? About how many devices are we talking about ? is your Vera running the latest firmware?

Thank you.
I have just update led to the latest firmware, I am running Vera edge and latest iOS and app still crashes on two iPhones when selecting favourites which contains 6items(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180116/d85b3547337a420d6bf951f1e69c64b8.jpg)
In fact is worse after the latest server update making the iOS app crash when scrolling the first four devices under device section in the iOS app
I have also observed on IOS app that geo scenes set to only action when in away mode still trigger when in home mode

Offline michelhamelin

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2018, 09:03:06 am »
We have 3 iphone with 3 different account, at least 2 or 3 times a week they disconnect from controller but not at the same time and they are still loggin in the account ?
In that case geofence is not working.
What is causing that?

Offline PrincessCleavage

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2018, 02:55:04 am »
We have 3 iphone with 3 different account, at least 2 or 3 times a week they disconnect from controller but not at the same time and they are still loggin in the account ?
In that case geofence is not working.
What is causing that?
IOS App seems to be broken since the last two hub updates and waiting for the mobile team to provide an update to the app and update to posts on this thread:-(

Offline PrincessCleavage

VeraMobile by MiOS (iOS)
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2018, 06:53:31 am »
Looks like with the recent update the crash bug has been resolved (thanks). I will test the geo location bug later and report.
Edit:
I Spoke too soon, scrolling through device list crashes the iOS Vera app after the first 7devices
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 09:16:31 pm by PrincessCleavage »

Offline PrincessCleavage

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2018, 02:13:13 am »
Hello there,

Checking this with the mobile team as we speak and will keep you posted.

Are there any other details you can give me, that I can pass to the mobile team? About how many devices are we talking about ? is your Vera running the latest firmware?

Thank you.
Hi John,
Any update on when the IOS Vera app might have this app crash issue fixed?

Offline Sorin

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2018, 08:07:44 am »
Hello guys,

Checked this with the mobile team and this will only happen under special conditions. An unsupported device or plugin created device.

Anyone having this issue please submit a ticket for investigations.
Sorin M. ▾ Community Manager
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION for Customer Care Department - 24/7

Offline PrincessCleavage

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2018, 05:20:36 am »
Hello guys,

Checked this with the mobile team and this will only happen under special conditions. An unsupported device or plugin created device.

This issue only occurs when on mobile internet and is not reproducible when connected to home wifi

Offline PrincessCleavage

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2018, 08:00:25 am »
Looks like the latest IOS update has fixed the crashing while scrolling though devices when connect to 4g mobile internet but now the app can no longer view camera feeds, I just get a spinning circle and never loads but through a web browser accessing Vera I can view the camera live feed successfully...

Offline PrincessCleavage

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2018, 03:01:44 am »
Hello guys,

Hi John,
Is this something you can pass onto the mobile team for them to look at possibly?

Can not view live camera streams from IOS app since the latest IOS app update

Offline Sorin

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2018, 07:28:01 am »
Do you think it might be related to this? http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,81816.0.html
Sorin M. ▾ Community Manager
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION for Customer Care Department - 24/7

Offline PrincessCleavage

VeraMobile by MiOS (iOS)
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2018, 05:28:22 pm »
Do you think it might be related to this? http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,81816.0.html
Hi John,
I am running 2 different models of foscam and I have not updated the firmware on my Vera edge or cameras, only the iOS app has updated and only the IOS app can no longer display camera live feed, the Vera edge can still successfully control and display live feed

Offline PrincessCleavage

VeraMobile by MiOS (iOS)
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2018, 02:11:22 am »
I should also point out observation from Vera app on my iwatch which now has cameras as a selection and both my foscam cameras are listed and show an image that seems to be updated every few minutes where the Vera iPhone app gets constantly stuck connecting with a spinning connection circle

Offline PrincessCleavage

« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2018, 06:02:59 pm »
I have now updated my Vera edge to the latest stable build and the iPhone IOS app still can not view live camera stream where as the Vera edge displays the live view fine and also the iwatch does a rolling image update of the same cameras. As I am sure you are aware it is important when your away and an alert is triggered to be able to live view your cameras...

Offline PrincessCleavage

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2018, 05:51:42 am »
Hi John,
Is it possible to get the mobile team to look at this bug introduced with the last iPhone app update? It was working fine prior to the last iPhone app update

Offline HSD99

« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2018, 05:08:06 pm »
The latest version of the app on IOS under the "+ Device" function has the labels for "Cameras" and "Dimmers and Lights" reversed. Cameras show up under "Dimmers and Lights" and vice versa.  :(