Author Topic: VeraMobile by MiOS (iOS)  (Read 7973 times)

Offline PrincessCleavage

Re: VeraMobile by MiOS (iOS)
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2018, 02:44:29 am »
Hello there,

Checking this with the mobile team as we speak and will keep you posted.

Are there any other details you can give me, that I can pass to the mobile team? About how many devices are we talking about ? is your Vera running the latest firmware?

Thank you.
I have just update led to the latest firmware, I am running Vera edge and latest iOS and app still crashes on two iPhones when selecting favourites which contains 6items(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180116/d85b3547337a420d6bf951f1e69c64b8.jpg)
In fact is worse after the latest server update making the iOS app crash when scrolling the first four devices under device section in the iOS app
I have also observed on IOS app that geo scenes set to only action when in away mode still trigger when in home mode

Offline michelhamelin

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2018, 09:03:06 am »
We have 3 iphone with 3 different account, at least 2 or 3 times a week they disconnect from controller but not at the same time and they are still loggin in the account ?
In that case geofence is not working.
What is causing that?

Offline PrincessCleavage

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2018, 02:55:04 am »
We have 3 iphone with 3 different account, at least 2 or 3 times a week they disconnect from controller but not at the same time and they are still loggin in the account ?
In that case geofence is not working.
What is causing that?
IOS App seems to be broken since the last two hub updates and waiting for the mobile team to provide an update to the app and update to posts on this thread:-(

Offline PrincessCleavage

VeraMobile by MiOS (iOS)
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2018, 06:53:31 am »
Looks like with the recent update the crash bug has been resolved (thanks). I will test the geo location bug later and report.
Edit:
I Spoke too soon, scrolling through device list crashes the iOS Vera app after the first 7devices
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 09:16:31 pm by PrincessCleavage »

Offline PrincessCleavage

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2018, 02:13:13 am »
Hello there,

Checking this with the mobile team as we speak and will keep you posted.

Are there any other details you can give me, that I can pass to the mobile team? About how many devices are we talking about ? is your Vera running the latest firmware?

Thank you.
Hi John,
Any update on when the IOS Vera app might have this app crash issue fixed?

Offline Sorin

• Administrator
    • getvera.com
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2018, 08:07:44 am »
Hello guys,

Checked this with the mobile team and this will only happen under special conditions. An unsupported device or plugin created device.

Anyone having this issue please submit a ticket for investigations.
Sorin M. ▾ Community Manager
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION for Customer Care Department - 24/7