Author Topic: PLUGIN: Caseta Connect  (Read 52811 times)

Offline Don Phillips

Re: PLUGIN: Caseta Connect
« Reply #270 on: January 10, 2018, 09:02:42 pm »
(If you are the developer of this plugin: are you planning a new release soon, or permanently removing the plugin from download?)

The developer permanently withdrew all of his plug-ins.
Vera 3, 1.7.1030, CT101 t-stat, Everspring motion detector, GE/Jasco switch, Leviton outlet, AeonLabs sensor, NuTone garage door, Blue Iris, Sricam SP011, iPhone locator, APCUPSD, VeraMate, VeraAlerts, PLEG, House Modes, Countdown Timer, DVR, Virtual/Multi Switch, Weatherunderground, LB60Z-1 bulb

Offline atlwill

« Reply #271 on: January 14, 2018, 01:38:41 pm »
Any idea why? This greatly reduces the usefulness of the vera hub to the point where I will likely have to replace it with something else.

Offline msmica

« Reply #272 on: January 18, 2018, 06:29:55 pm »
I agree its a catastrophe. Some of us luckily have the plugin on our units but that won't help when they need to be reset.

Does anyone know how to backup/find the plugin on the controller?

I'm thinking it could be found and saved for future reinstallation if anyone knew where to find it on our systems, assuming we just installed directly form the store.

Offline wh33li3

« Reply #273 on: January 20, 2018, 04:53:12 pm »
I agree - this is a huge disappointment. I have been using this plugin for a while without issue. Today I added a few more Caseta switches, however they're not showing up in my VeraPlus for some reason (all of my other Caseta switches are present in Vera). I tried rebooting my VeraPlus and Lutron Smart Bridge Pro, but to no avail.

The primary reason I added these two new Caseta switches was so that I could use them to trigger a scene in Vera. The Caseta switches control my back patio lights, and I want those switches to serve as a trigger for a scene that turns on my back yard flood lights (controlled by a zwave microswitch). I can't control the zwave microswitch directly using the Lutron Smart Bridge Pro, so I'm not sure what to do if the VeraPlus can't see the new switches that I added to the Smart Bridge Pro.

Any ideas? Do I need a new hub that can actually talk to my Lutron Smart Bridge Pro?