We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Upgrading Issue  (Read 960 times)

Offline yonggie

Upgrading Issue
« on: January 08, 2016, 10:54:34 pm »
Yesterday i was prompted that a new firmware is ready for download, for which i did via the web control page. It proceed, and stops with an error stating that LLUP is taking longer to download. Thereafter the controller fails; my Z-Wave and System lights (last 2 on the bottom) dims and refused to light up even after reboot.

Went into web control again, the device status shows offline. Nothing seemed to help and so i delete the controller and try to add again. This round, "controller not found" even though the Wifi and Internet lights are up and running on Veraedge. Leave with no choice, i tried to hard reset - pressing and holding the reset button for 30 seconds, or power off and have the pin inserted before plugging in power, to no avail.

Lastly, i isolate all the network devices in the router with only Vera and my laptop, no IP address allocated to Veraedge at all.

What can i do?

Offline bogdanf

• Steering Box Fanclub
  • Administrator
  • Did you change the oil ?
Re: Upgrading Issue
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 03:54:24 am »
Hello,

Can you fill out the form below and send us a trouble ticket ?
http://support.getvera.com/customer/portal/emails/new

Be sure to include your Vera unit serial number and the tech support access code. You can enable it by going to Settings > Customer Care and then clicking on the Enable button at the bottom of the page.
We'll look into it right away and get back to you shortly.

Thanks.