We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: All of my apps on android stopped wouldnt let me login after upgrading to UI7  (Read 1933 times)

Offline Exorcist

Hi all,

I have been on UI5 for a long time, and recently i upgraded to UI7, after that, none of the apps that i used to use on my android phone wouldnt allow me to log using my login credentials, apps such as AutohomationHD, VeraMobile (UI7 version). I had to revert back to UI5 using the backup restore meathod posted on the forum to make all the apps work as normal.

Am i missing anything? I am sorry if this question has been asked over and over again, I am visting the forum after a long heist.

Pls note i am using the Vera3

Offline integlikewhoa

• Master Member
Hi all,

I have been on UI5 for a long time, and recently i upgraded to UI7, after that, none of the apps that i used to use on my android phone wouldnt allow me to log using my login credentials, apps such as AutohomationHD, VeraMobile (UI7 version). I had to revert back to UI5 using the backup restore meathod posted on the forum to make all the apps work as normal.

Am i missing anything? I am sorry if this question has been asked over and over again, I am visting the forum after a long heist.

Pls note i am using the Vera3

ui7 has different servers and a different login. Any apps you use need to be setup to use "UI7" or more importantly ui7 servers.

When you make a UI7 account you can't have the same user and password. You need to change one or the other so it's not both the same.

When your using Autohomation there is different check box you need to use when doing a setup and different server address.

Offline RHINESEL

Adding to integlikewhoa, the UI7 password needs to have a special character in the password where UI5 did not.

Offline integlikewhoa

• Master Member
Adding to integlikewhoa, the UI7 password needs to have a special character in the password where UI5 did not.

What special character? I don't have one, and it's very possible (or was) to use the same password as before, which is where people got into trouble.

Offline RHINESEL

What special character? I don't have one, and it's very possible (or was) to use the same password as before, which is where people got into trouble.

Special character such as an exclamation point or other character. I first started with UI6 ("upgraded" to UI5) and 6/7 had that requirement. Maybe when they started porting people over from UI5 that changed but I thought it was still required when you created an account on home.getvera.com.

Offline integlikewhoa

• Master Member

Special character such as an exclamation point or other character. I first started with UI6 ("upgraded" to UI5) and 6/7 had that requirement. Maybe when they started porting people over from UI5 that changed but I thought it was still required when you created an account on home.getvera.com.

I'm not sure, but i created 3 accounts over a year ago when i switched from ui5 and lites to ui7 and edges.
None of the user's I created had any special characters at that time and they still dont. Numbers and letters only.