We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: VeraEdge: no access. "Luup engine is taking longer to reload."  (Read 5830 times)

Offline winger

• Sr. Newbie
Re: VeraEdge: no access. "Luup engine is taking longer to reload."
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2016, 10:24:20 am »
Hello I am a newbie. I had the same problem as you all have described and when I logged in thru the website and tried to connect it would time out. I have the vera edge connected to my modem via an ethernet connection. I was using Windows 10's Edge. I then switched over to IE that is still available in Windows 10 and was able to connect to the vera edge through the website. I also was able to connect to the vera edge through the internal IP address as well. Hope this helps someone.

Offline Z-Waver

• Master Member
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2016, 12:18:56 pm »
You're best off if you use Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome with Vera. Internet Explorer is known to have issues, as well as Edge, Safari...

Offline winger

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2016, 03:32:43 pm »
Thanks Z-Waver. I think I will try Firefox. I got IE to work but for how long and edge definitely does not work.

Offline Clems

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2017, 04:54:07 am »
I figure exactly the same problem, I contacted the support by mail, I hope they will fix the problem.

Offline W1johnston

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2019, 09:00:59 am »
For the benefit of anyone else experiencing this issue, I thought I would share my experience. I received my first Vera product today, a Vera Plus, I set everything up on IE, all went well, then all of a sudden I started to get this error. I restored the unit to factory settings, then tried to connect, same issue. Tried a second and third reset to no avail. Just as I was about to give up and prepare to send this brand new brick back to the supplier I found this thread. Tried again with firefox and bingo. None of that makes any sense to me and the best part is that I have to go through the whole set up again as I don't have a back up. Can't really say my first impressions of Vera are that good.