We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Novice manual to rpi2?  (Read 6522 times)

Offline rabeliyo

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Novice manual to rpi2?
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2016, 04:24:38 am »
Ok, i see that when i delete the bridge vera line on startup.lua file, i can enter (with an old version, i don't know)

You have 2 photos of .log
-with the vera bridge doing at step 20
-only with the vera that coming in the original startup.lua (i can enter ALTUI)

If you finally install OSMC, change the port number of the internal webserver, i put 8080 (it,s used for the remote control app)

Enviado desde mi SM-G925F mediante Tapatalk

Offline rabeliyo

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2016, 04:30:53 am »
And the photos without the do bridge step. (Enter with an old version, i click on yes to update but nothing happend)

The login and pass on OSMC by ssh are OSMC

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2016, 05:36:00 am »
Your error, when using the bridge, is, as mentioned before, due to the fact that your startup code is calling create_device, which does not exist.

You should be using this startup file https://github.com/akbooer/openLuup/blob/master/startup_example.lua

Your latest log looks absolutely correct.  AltUI will force a reload initially as it detects it is running on UI7 (so it thinks) and changes its .json file to match.

This should only happen once.  But I see two calls in a row to ./openLuup_reload with the startup.lua parameter in your console picture, so in both cases openLuup will start afresh and AltUI will force a restart.

If you have exited, and want to restart where you left off, then invoke ./openLuup_reload without any parameter.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 05:41:37 am by akbooer »
3x Vera Lite-UI5/Edge-UI7, 25x Fibaro, 23x TKB, 9x MiniMote, 2x NorthQ Power, 2x Netatmo, 1x Foscam FI9831P, 9x Philips Hue,
Razberry, MySensors Arduino, HomeWave, AltUI, AltHue, DataYours, Grafana, openLuup, ZWay, ZeroBrane Studio.

Offline rabeliyo

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2016, 01:19:00 pm »
Not update, i do all and enter to ALTUI old version.

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2016, 01:25:56 pm »
Do you get an error in the log file when writing the new files, as before?

Can you post a log again (for the update process) ?
3x Vera Lite-UI5/Edge-UI7, 25x Fibaro, 23x TKB, 9x MiniMote, 2x NorthQ Power, 2x Netatmo, 1x Foscam FI9831P, 9x Philips Hue,
Razberry, MySensors Arduino, HomeWave, AltUI, AltHue, DataYours, Grafana, openLuup, ZWay, ZeroBrane Studio.

Offline rabeliyo

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2016, 04:59:42 am »
Nothing happend when i try to reenter
I see a timeout error at log

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2016, 05:19:28 am »
Yes, it's a network timing issue.  Seen it before and tried various things to fix it, but obviously not successfully in your case.  There's no requirement to upgrade AltUI, since the initial version should work OK.

Is there anything special about your internet connection?  Particularly slow perhaps?

Don't usually see this sort of difficulty.