We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Zipato RGB Setting User Configuration Error  (Read 1481 times)

Offline xtremesteve

Zipato RGB Setting User Configuration Error
« on: February 11, 2016, 11:57:55 am »
I have 2 Zipato RGB LED light bulbs and I try to add them to my Vera 3 and they both keep erroring out on Setting User Configuration.

I tried as the actual bulb setting under lights, I tried a General Zwave Device and Other Zwave device and none of them remove the error.

I do know they are Zwave Plus, but that shouldn't matter when adding them in especially seeing the profile is listed in the add devices section...

Thanks!
Stephen

Offline Zeugme

Re: Zipato RGB Setting User Configuration Error
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 10:17:03 am »
Hi.
I have the same experience. Have you found a solution ?
Thanks for assistance.

Offline vitmar

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 11:26:18 am »
I have this again. When I first got the error I contacted support and they said they had fixed it. Seems to me they just made a hotfix on my devices and not fixed the actual problem in the template.

[EDIT]
Finally! I managed to get my Vera to understand it should not attempt to read the default variables from the template, but instead just read variable 1 & 2 (or just remove them all).
Then I did a reconfigure with the bulb just next to the Vera. (while including the device I had it at the same distance, but then I put the bulb in the lamp and after that configure did not work for some reason. Very strange since this bulb is much closer the the Vera than the other two bulbs that was configured while they remained in their lamps.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 05:57:20 pm by vitmar »

Offline seanford

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 05:15:35 pm »
Any solution to this?  I have this issue as well.