We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: VeraPlus Coming Soon !!!  (Read 24643 times)

Offline Zoro

Re: VeraPlus Coming Soon !!!
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2016, 08:48:59 am »
Well, back in early December when they accidentally put it on sale, I was one of the five that got an order in before they shut it down. The first one actually, based on my order # being the lowest one. On January 8th they charged my credit card. As of today, it's still being shown as "processing".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi--

Can you provide an update on the delivery of your Vera Plus? Have you now recieved it?

Offline Slartibartfast

« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2016, 10:18:49 am »
Well, back in early December when they accidentally put it on sale, I was one of the five that got an order in before they shut it down. The first one actually, based on my order # being the lowest one. On January 8th they charged my credit card. As of today, it's still being shown as "processing".

Hi--

Can you provide an update on the delivery of your Vera Plus? Have you now recieved it?
Many have already received theirs. Mine is due tomorrow.
Devon UK 240V 50Hz
Now on Homeseer

Offline Welch10

« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2016, 01:24:09 pm »
I wonder if it is a big change. Well I guess when it comes out the best person telling me would be myself when I try it out.

Offline aldera

« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2016, 01:29:48 pm »

Hi--

It's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.