We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: After upgrade from MiCasa Verde to Vera Plus -- Zigbee is gone!  (Read 1692 times)

Offline dmcentire

• Sr. Newbie
After upgrade from MiCasa Verde to Vera Plus -- Zigbee is gone!
« on: February 19, 2016, 03:54:11 am »
So I followed the standard controller migration procedure which includes a backup and restore of the settings. After I did that, however, the Zigbee settings are all gone! In fact when trying to add a device I get Z-Wave and Insteon options, but no Zigbee.

Please help!

Otherwise the controller works great and all the devices (z-wave) migrated over just fine. I don't have any zigbee devices yet but will soon.

Firmware on the device:

Checking if there is a newer firmware version available...
You are running the latest version: 1.7.1754
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 03:56:33 am by dmcentire »

Offline dmcentire

• Sr. Newbie
Re: After upgrade from MiCasa Verde to Vera Plus -- Zigbee is gone!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 04:03:08 am »
One quick note -- I went into "add a device" and then clicked "Other Devices" and the ability to add a generic Zigbee device is present and available. I wonder if the settings tab for zigbee will show up after you configure the first zigbee device?

Offline xAPPO

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 09:03:05 am »
I have managed to add a ZigBee magnetic door open/close sensor to my VeraPlus, so the ZigBee interface is enabled, as is Bluetooth  :).  The sensor has added OK and seems to work but it did fail in configuration creating a bogus _Scene Controller and the inbuilt temperature sensor was not picked up either.

I believe my settings tab for ZigBee was present before I added the device . It is of course present now, as are Bluetooth, Z-Wave and Insteon tabs - and I haven't yet added any of those device types, the sole ZigBee device was just a first test.   I realise this isn't quite the same as I haven't migrated, you lost Bluetooth settings too.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 10:44:22 am by XAPPO »
xAP, Fibaro HC2, Vera 3 Lite Edge Plus , SmartThings, HomeVision, Home Automation Hub, Hue, LIFX, C-Bus, Sonos, Barionet, Crestron, AMX, Loxone, Harmony, HouseBot, HomeSeer, Indigo, MQTT, IFTTT, IOLogix, 1-wire, IDRATek.

Offline dmcentire

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 11:26:13 am »
Update here -- so the settings magically appeared after I simply hit refresh on the browser.

It seems that if people have issues with the UI - maybe it's worth a "close the window/tab" completely, maybe clear some cache?, then load and force-reload the page to ensure it's completely up to date.