Author Topic: Veraplus Compatible Zigbee Devices ***Let's Get This List Going***  (Read 51380 times)

Offline Almighty

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Veraplus Compatible Zigbee Devices ***Let's Get This List Going***
« Reply #135 on: December 18, 2017, 02:58:31 am »
Any update on Xiaomi ZigBee sensors support? I'd really love to have couple of their temp. sensors at my home. It costs almost nothing compared to similarly capable z-wave devices.

Offline maks327

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #136 on: December 18, 2017, 10:10:06 am »
I've had luck recently with the SmartThings F-OUT-US-2 smart outlet/plug, their newest (V4?) of these smart plugs.  It was on sale last week so I picked up a few.  I added it as an "Appliance Module - Centralite Appliance Module 4257050-RZHAC" under "Dimmers and Lights".  Vera tried to add it as a smoke sensor, so I had to change the device_type to BinaryLight:1, the device_file to D_BinaryLight1.xml, the device_json to D_BinaryLight1.json, the category_num to 3, and the subcategory_num to 1.  They all work fine* now and even report the watts being used, which Samsung doesn't advertise as a feature.

*The only issue I'm having is that sometimes when the F-OUT-US-2 is on and another zigbee device is turned on or off, Vera reports that the F-OUT-US-2 turned off.  The F-OUT-US-2 never ACTUALLY turns off, Vera just thinks it did for a few seconds and then corrects itself a few seconds later.  The only issue this poses is that I had a scene in which when one device turns off (Christmas tree), two more turn off.  Vera's false reporting of the F-OUT-US-2 being turned off triggers the other two to actually turn off.  So I had to alter that scene.  But for basic control of a device on and off, and even reporting wattage, this thing is solid.

If anyone has any ideas on how to troubleshoot the one little issue, let me know.  I'm wondering if there's a setting somewhere to alter the polling or something so that it doesn't do these false off reports anymore.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 10:16:23 am by maks327 »

Offline ListerD

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #137 on: February 12, 2018, 07:48:59 pm »
I follow the advice of ListerD and paired a Visonic Window/Door Sensor (model MCT-340E).  Zigbee HA1.2 compliant. At the beginning it displayed as a Smoke Sensor, but a few minutes later it change to a Window/Door Sensor.  The only issue I have is that is not displaying the battery and its charge. Any suggestions?

Vera Support -- I've added one of these to my UI7 V+, and am having the same issue. It sees the device, but no battery status, no open/close status, just an "ARM' or "DISARM" choice.  help?

Configured as: urn:schemas-micasaverde-com:device:DoorSensor:1

Sorry, been off the boards for a while.  Mine show up perfectly with open/closed status.  I did not have them initially show up as a smoke sensor.  They showed up as a door/window sensor on the initial pairing.   If you're still having issues, you might remove the device and try it as another type of door/window sensor.  Mine also shows as configured as the same type of devices you listed:  DoorSensor:1

Also, I did create a modified json file just to switch the open/closed states, reversing the colors.  My locks show red when locked, so I wanted my sensors to do the same.  Red means closed or locked.  But the status of opened/closed was working prior to that change. 

Offline ListerD

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #138 on: February 12, 2018, 07:53:20 pm »
Sengled Element Classic A19 bulbs work with vera plus.  Just got two of them installed and worked like a champ.  Shows up as urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:DimmableLight:1  Using minimotes for scene control of on/off and dimming.

Replaced a couple of TCPLighting bulbs I've been limping along with that were more trouble than they were worth. 

Online Don Phillips

« Reply #139 on: February 12, 2018, 08:38:46 pm »
Sengled Element Classic A19 bulbs work with vera plus.  Just got two of them installed and worked like a champ.  Shows up as urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:DimmableLight:1  Using minimotes for scene control of on/off and dimming.

Replaced a couple of TCPLighting bulbs I've been limping along with that were more trouble than they were worth.

Are you connecting the A19's directly to Vera or using a hub with a plug-in?
Vera 3, 1.7.1030, CT101, Everspring motion sensor, GE/Jasco switch, Leviton outlet, AeonLabs sensor, NuTone garage door, Blue Iris, Sricam SP011, iPhone locator, APCUPSD, VeraMate, VeraAlerts, PLEG, House Modes, Countdown Timer, DVR, Virtual/Multi Switch, Weatherunderground, LB60Z-1 bulb, Hue, Alexa

Offline ListerD

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #140 on: March 11, 2018, 05:34:31 pm »

Are you connecting the A19's directly to Vera or using a hub with a plug-in?

Directly to the Vera.  I selected the following from the device list:

Dimmable LED Light Bulb
OSRAM SYLVANIA iQBR30

Vera recognized that it was not the item being connected, but added it successfully.  Metadata for the device shows Sengled and device type was set to:  urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:DimmableLight:1

Communication has been excellent with the bulbs.

Offline vikram0228

« Reply #141 on: April 24, 2018, 10:39:03 pm »
Took a chance on the Visonic Window/Door Sensor (model MCT-340E).  Zigbee HA1.2 compliant.  They were very cheap, but listed as Samsung SmartThings only.  They do work on Vera Plus, but there was a trick.  Adding them as a generic zigbee device did nothing.  The device would not pair after several attempts.  I instead tried to pair it as a NYCE door window sensor.  Vera recognized it was not that device, but paired it successfully.  Have installed 2 so far and they're working great.

Also bought the Bosch Motion Sensor (PIR w/Pet Immunity) model ISQ-ZPR1-WP13.  Same deal.  Would not recognize as a generic zigbee.  Tried again as an NYCE motion sensor and again, Vera reported it was not that device, but then paired it successfully as a motion sensor.  Also functioning properly so far.

I am also struggling to pair the Bosch Motion Sensor (zigbee).  It seems to stuck in "configuring".  When I take the battery out, it seems to try and configure and then fails...  Does someone have a solution for this?  The Bosch sensors are amazing - I just need to get them to work with good ol' Vera

I tried doing this exact thing and the Bosch motion is stuck endlessly "configuring". Did yours do that as well? It will also disappear from the interface randomly while in this state, but Home-Assistant sees it completely fine...

Offline kwieto

« Reply #142 on: April 25, 2018, 03:22:38 am »
Did anyone try with Trust devices?
https://www.trust.com/en/zigbee

Offline bigmusic11

« Reply #143 on: May 05, 2018, 05:53:50 am »
Any update on Xiaomi ZigBee sensors support? I'd really love to have couple of their temp. sensors at my home. It costs almost nothing compared to similarly capable z-wave devices.

Anyone had any luck with this yet. Im having the same problem

Offline Domoworking

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #144 on: May 06, 2018, 03:00:21 pm »
I tried to pair an Aqara Temperature and Humidity sensor... it seemed to pair, but them i couldn't even fine it in The device list. I can only see it in The AltUI

Offline iflatow

« Reply #145 on: May 20, 2018, 08:55:05 pm »
Trying to pair a Zigbee Sengled Element Classic Bulb E11-G13.  But I can't find Zigbee listed under devices to pair. Only generic Z-wave. Where do you all see the Zigbee device option? Thanks

Offline rafale77

« Reply #146 on: May 20, 2018, 11:35:16 pm »
All my zigbee devices were added as generic devices... There is a Zigbee device in the add device menu.
openLuup (97 devices, 134 scenes, 20 apps) controlling HomeAss + VeraPlus (138 zwave nodes, 8 Zigbee nodes, 205 devices, 20 scenes , 2 app) Bridged to Homekit and Alexa. VeraPlus ExtRooted!

Offline voipextim

« Reply #147 on: June 18, 2018, 10:15:16 pm »
I've been testing a couple of Sengled lights.

I've got the Element Classic A60 (E11-G23) recognized as a urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:DimmableLight:1 by adding it as a Dimmable LED Light Bulb OSRAM SYLVANIA iQBR30.

I've also got the Element Downlight (E1A-AC2)  recognized as a urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:DimmableLight:1 again by adding it as a Dimmable LED Light Bulb OSRAM SYLVANIA iQBR30.

As ListerD mentions the VERA pops up a warning stating the device you are adding doesn't match the device you have selected, but lets you add anyway.