Author Topic: Veraplus Compatible Zigbee Devices ***Let's Get This List Going***  (Read 24854 times)

Offline mizzstepwhyte

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Veraplus Compatible Zigbee Devices ***Let's Get This List Going***
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2016, 06:21:22 pm »
Reporting back on the GE Link lightbulbs.  No problems with the regular bulbs (A19) but the floodlights lose configuration.  I set the floodlights as a regular bulb since there was no option for the floodlight option.  Wondering if they will have the option eventually but in the meantime I get 'Waiting for wakeup to configure device' after about a hour. 

Offline walshchristopherj

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2016, 11:16:21 pm »
Has anyone tried Belkin WeMo light blubs yet?

Offline Marc Shenker

• Sr. Manager of Community Relations and Development
  • Administrator
    • http://www.getvera.com
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2016, 11:34:05 am »
We added this article late last week. We will launch a more detailed page when it is complete but this should help. Note these are devices that have been tested by us. There are others that may work, especially Z-Wave devices but the ones on the this list we are absolute about.

http://support.getvera.com/customer/en/portal/topics/909648-compatibility-/articles
Marc Shenker ▾ Sr. Manager of Community Relations and Development
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control ▾ www.getvera.commarc@getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272 x814

Offline Aaron

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2016, 05:04:23 pm »
Has anyone got the Commercial Electric Zigbee downlight to work?

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Commercial-Electric-5-and-6-in-Smart-LED-Recessed-Downlight-53166161/206029900

Is this light works 100% with Vera Plus I would buy a Vera Plus... I have $1000 worth of these lights in my house running on Wink - would love to kick Wink to the curb.

Offline Dav3m

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2016, 06:19:27 pm »
I tried to connect the Keen home smart vents, device paired but wasn't configured by the VeraPlus, support were able to get it working as a one off, an attempt to add the other 6 produces the same pairing but not configured, waiting to hear back on what I can do to assist to get the others working and be added to the list - I'm sure support are busy with the launch, it would be good to get better updates on where they are with a ticket and what work was performed.

more discussion on the smartvents here - http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,30285.msg267482.html#msg267482

I also tried the Iris gen2 smart button - Model #:3460-L, but same issue, pairs but is not configured in the GUI.

Offline BOFH

• Sr. Hero Member
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2016, 07:06:24 pm »
Working fine for me earlier and just now. Any chance it could be your browser?
Vera3 UI5 UI7 Edge Plus
Trane TZEMT400AB32 | Schlage BE369 FE599 | GE 45601 45602 45603 45604 45606 45609 45631 | Intermatic HA01C HA03C HA05C HA07C CA600 CA3000 | Aeon DSC06106 | Telguard GDC1 | Foscam FI8910W FI8905W FI9821W | D-Link 930L | Wanscam JW0011 | ZModo ZPIBH13W

Offline sbidwell

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2016, 09:29:46 pm »
Anyone tried the LeakSMART water control valve? I had this device working with my Wink hub and the Wink Connect plugin on my VeraLite, but it's not being detected by the VeraPlus when adding it as a generic Zigbee device. As a last resort, I tried to add it as a GE Link A19 LED smart bulb and the VeraPlus actually detected it and it looked like it was going to add, but then it proceeds to crash the VeraPlus over and over again until I reset the Zigbee radio on the valve. The only Zigbee devices I have working are the GE Link LED bulbs... I have 9 of them paired and working well.

Offline BrianLBeaton

« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2016, 09:44:29 pm »
Motion sensing functionality for the NYCE Ceiling Motion Sensor Model NCZ-3043 is working with my VeraPlus.  However, temperature and humidity reporting functionality is absent.

Offline br636

« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2016, 08:51:01 am »
Has anyone got the Commercial Electric Zigbee downlight to work?

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Commercial-Electric-5-and-6-in-Smart-LED-Recessed-Downlight-53166161/206029900

Is this light works 100% with Vera Plus I would buy a Vera Plus... I have $1000 worth of these lights in my house running on Wink - would love to kick Wink to the curb.

I have 13, 6 on one switch and 7 on another but I have not been able to get them to work yet.I did ditch Wink and put these on a Caseta dimmer but I would love to be able to control them individually again.

Offline Timon

« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2016, 10:22:04 am »
If I go ahead and get a Plus there is only one Zigbee device I want connect to and that's my electric meter. Any other devices else can come way later. Power usage from the meter, so I don't have to add any sensors inside my panel, it of the highest priority.

It seems that this might to be a Vera piece of code so the power company will allow it to connect.

Anyone know if this has this been done yet?

Offline rbakley

« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2016, 08:21:38 pm »
Hi Marc,

Thanks for putting this list together.   It will be very helpful.   Just a minor suggestion, the list would be easier to read if there were three columns,  Type, Device, Communication Protocol.

Thanks,

-bob

We added this article late last week. We will launch a more detailed page when it is complete but this should help. Note these are devices that have been tested by us. There are others that may work, especially Z-Wave devices but the ones on the this list we are absolute about.

http://support.getvera.com/customer/en/portal/topics/909648-compatibility-/articles

Offline mizzstepwhyte

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2016, 06:29:49 am »
I keep losing the settings from the GE Link lightbulbs now. After a hour or so, I get a Can't Detect Device message.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Offline Marc Shenker

• Sr. Manager of Community Relations and Development
  • Administrator
    • http://www.getvera.com
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2016, 09:38:29 am »
Hi Marc,

Thanks for putting this list together.   It will be very helpful.   Just a minor suggestion, the list would be easier to read if there were three columns,  Type, Device, Communication Protocol.

Thanks,

-bob

Hi Bob, a more user friendly version is coming with much more information. It is still under development, once all of the data is populated we will post the link at getvera.com.

mizzstepwhyte, it is important to keep in mind that the ZigBee network is independent from the Z-Wave network, so distance can become an issue. ZigBee is in the 2.4Mhz band which is very crowded. There are a number of apps that allow you to look at the 2.4Mhz spectrum in your home to see if something is operating on the same channel. You can see the channel that the VeraPlus is on in Settings-->ZigBee and you can look and see in your router's settings what channel is it on, you can change both so they don't step on each other.

I btw am using two of the GE bulbs in my office with no issues.
Marc Shenker ▾ Sr. Manager of Community Relations and Development
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control ▾ www.getvera.commarc@getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272 x814

Offline svaleb

« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2016, 10:49:10 am »
Hello  Marc
As fare as I know there are still problems with Aeon 4in1 and Domitech bulbs.
4in1 is not configuring.
Domitech bulbs are turning on at night, and sometimes at reload.
Regards CE