We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Cree Connected light bulbs (Zigbee) with Vera Plus controller?  (Read 15829 times)

Offline intrepidpursuit

Re: Cree Connected light bulbs (Zigbee) with Vera Plus controller?
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2016, 04:33:39 pm »
I have a Lightify hub and several soft white and tunable white bulbs. Since I have the hub I have the bulbs updated to the current firmware. I can connect both types of bulbs to the VeraPlus, but I can only control dimming through the "Plugin Control" section and cannot add the controls to any scenes or other automation. Since I can manually dim the bulbs without issue inside the app, it is very frustrating that something internal to the VeraPlus won't let me automate them.

Are there any ZigBee devices that VeraPlus actually works properly with? Have they forgotten they put in this radio?

Offline BruceNH

Re: Cree Connected light bulbs (Zigbee) with Vera Plus controller?
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2019, 07:45:15 pm »
For those struggling with Zigbee Ecosmart bulbs.
I just  bought a bunch of Ecosmart bulbs on clearance. I tried to add them via Zigbee. I used all the posted tricks 3 sec on 3 sec off etc.. Nothing worked.
Finally, on a whim I tried adding them via Zwave using the "GE Link A19 LED light bulb"  profile.  All I had to do was turn them on and they paired instantly. The controller(Vera Plus) complained that they were Zigbee devices  but added them anyway. After a reload they show up as a dimmable controllable light. I have so far added 12 bulbs in this way and they all work like a charm.