Author Topic: VeraPlus, ERROR: Z-Wave network failed to go into learn mode. Please wait 1 min  (Read 1678 times)

Offline jumper4000

I finally took the bullet and decided to fully wipe out my extremely problematic network of 80 devices. I factory reset VeraPlus and I want to start over, but every time I go to Exclude a device, I get this error - "ERROR: Z-Wave network failed to go into learn mode. Please wait 1 minute and try again." Anyone know how to fix this?

Offline jumper4000

I rebooted it and it worked fine.

Offline Zoro

I finally took the bullet and decided to fully wipe out my extremely problematic network of 80 devices. I factory reset VeraPlus and I want to start over, but every time I go to Exclude a device, I get this error - "ERROR: Z-Wave network failed to go into learn mode. Please wait 1 minute and try again." Anyone know how to fix this?

Hi--

Until recently I hasn't see the message "ERROR: Z-Wave network failed to go into learn mode. Please wait 1 minute and try again." Anyone have a solution?

Z

Offline chuck1026

I know this is old, but did you identify the root cause and corrective action? I have that right now but I think it may be an Intermatic device that Vera doesn't play well with.
UI7 / VeraPlus.... YAY, more stable than ever!

Offline michelhamelin

Reset Z-Wave Chip and after restore your last backup
I know this is old, but did you identify the root cause and corrective action? I have that right now but I think it may be an Intermatic device that Vera doesn't play well with.

Offline BigE-TX

• Sr. Newbie
Reset Z-Wave Chip and after restore your last backup

No idea what causes it and I was  unable to fix it after quite awhile, plus I lost numerous devices after firmware upgrade.  The solution was to have support move my firmware and saved configuration back to a previous version.  Only then was I able to exclude and include a problematic device.

Offline reardencode

I'm having this problem after updating to 1.7.3015.

I've tried resetting the z-wave network, resetting the z-wave chip, restoring to factory defaults, and nothing seems to let me add devices :(

Offline michelhamelin

Now restore your last backup with z-wave network
I'm having this problem after updating to 1.7.3015.

I've tried resetting the z-wave network, resetting the z-wave chip, restoring to factory defaults, and nothing seems to let me add devices :(

Offline reardencode

Now restore your last backup with z-wave network
I've done that too :(

Offline reardencode

Spent an hour on this tonight, still no luck.  Will contact support when I get a chance.