We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Equivalent of trigger: Whenever motion sensor is armed and detects motion?  (Read 779 times)

Offline reneboer

• Beta Testers
Hi,

Did anyone try to make the equivalent to this trigger on openLuup with just variable watches? How can you have an and check for multiple variables (armed == 1 and motion == 1)?

Does the ALTUI LUA bit function as in a Vera scene where returning False would stop the rest of the scene execution?

Cheers Rene.
2xVeraLite, VeraEdge, openLuup, ALTUI, 20 switches, 10 dimmers, 20 sensors, 10 scene controllers, 1 Harmony Hub, many plug-ins. Not enough time.

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
Did anyone try to make the equivalent to this trigger on openLuup with just variable watches? How can you have an and check for multiple variables (armed == 1 and motion == 1)?

I've not tried exactly that, but I don't see a problem with this.

Does the ALTUI LUA bit function as in a Vera scene where returning False would stop the rest of the scene execution?

Yes.  Both in trigger code and in scene Lua.
3x Vera Lite-UI5/Edge-UI7, 25x Fibaro, 23x TKB, 9x MiniMote, 2x NorthQ Power, 2x Netatmo, 1x Foscam FI9831P, 9x Philips Hue,
Razberry, MySensors Arduino, HomeWave, AltUI, AltHue, DataYours, Grafana, openLuup, ZWay, ZeroBrane Studio.

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
Just tried it... my sensor has an Armed Tripped event and I set the trigger code up simply as 'true', as per the screenshot below.  Tested and works just fine.
3x Vera Lite-UI5/Edge-UI7, 25x Fibaro, 23x TKB, 9x MiniMote, 2x NorthQ Power, 2x Netatmo, 1x Foscam FI9831P, 9x Philips Hue,
Razberry, MySensors Arduino, HomeWave, AltUI, AltHue, DataYours, Grafana, openLuup, ZWay, ZeroBrane Studio.

Offline reneboer

• Beta Testers
Lol, too easy  :D. Thanks akbooer. one more moving over  ;)

Cheers Rene
2xVeraLite, VeraEdge, openLuup, ALTUI, 20 switches, 10 dimmers, 20 sensors, 10 scene controllers, 1 Harmony Hub, many plug-ins. Not enough time.