We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: openLuup: Known working plugins  (Read 10215 times)

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
Re: openLuup: Known working plugins
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2016, 08:22:20 am »
RGBController by @vosmont now works, unmodified, including animations, since VeraBridge now clones the ZWave device #1 of the first Vera it bridges.

I've tested this with a Fibaro RGBW device on a Vera Edge bridged to openLuup.

3x Vera Lite-UI5/Edge-UI7, 25x Fibaro, 23x TKB, 9x MiniMote, 2x NorthQ Power, 2x Netatmo, 1x Foscam FI9831P, 9x Philips Hue,
Razberry, MySensors Arduino, HomeWave, AltUI, AltHue, DataYours, Grafana, openLuup, ZWay, ZeroBrane Studio.

Offline mda

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2016, 11:33:21 pm »
Hi, can anyone please point me to the modified Sonos plugin for openluup? Thanks!

Offline CudaNet

• Beta Testers
  • Chimichanga !
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2016, 11:36:33 pm »
http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,37068.45.html
Specifically these two threads (files modified by Explorer). Reply 58 has an updated L_Sonos
Reply #47 on: April 14, 2016, 09:50:09 am ?
Reply #58 on: April 16, 2016, 10:24:09 am ?

Hi, can anyone please point me to the modified Sonos plugin for openluup? Thanks!
openLuup, AltUI, Zway and HomeWave, enough said...

Offline mda

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2016, 12:22:12 am »
@CudaNet Thanks!

Offline jcsv75

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2016, 03:59:23 am »
Last night I tried Futzle's Countdown Timer plugin on Openluup. (Github master version).

The plugin installs fine. (version 8.0). However I haven't managed to use the countdown timer successfully. For my test I created two scenes, one that triggers a 60 seconds timer start by watching the variable change from a light switch. (the timer starts counting down as expected). Then I created a second scene triggered by the completion of the timer which should turn the light off. However, the second scene is never triggered. I tried both variable watch (event new == (1)), and device action (Timer completed while not muted).

I will try to do some more testing and report back.

Jacques

Offline amg0

• Beta Testers
  • Master Member
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2016, 04:18:22 am »
if you use openluup, therefore altui. a workflow could be a much simpler alternative.
couple of states; the state action is to run a scene. and the transition between scene can be a timer.
these timers are resistant to reload/reboot too

Offline jcsv75

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2016, 04:49:33 am »
Thanks for the suggestion amg0. I must admit I have never really understood workflow's but I will give it a second try.

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2016, 04:55:11 am »
Then I created a second scene triggered by the completion of the timer which should turn the light off.

@futzle's plugin is beautifully crafted and quite reliable.  It should be working fine, so I suspect something wrong with the way you have set up the triggers and scenes around it.

You did, of course, use AltUI Variable Watch triggers to do this, and not Vera-style UPnP-defined triggers?

3x Vera Lite-UI5/Edge-UI7, 25x Fibaro, 23x TKB, 9x MiniMote, 2x NorthQ Power, 2x Netatmo, 1x Foscam FI9831P, 9x Philips Hue,
Razberry, MySensors Arduino, HomeWave, AltUI, AltHue, DataYours, Grafana, openLuup, ZWay, ZeroBrane Studio.

Offline jcsv75

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2016, 05:55:40 am »
Then I created a second scene triggered by the completion of the timer which should turn the light off.

@futzle's plugin is beautifully crafted and quite reliable.  It should be working fine, so I suspect something wrong with the way you have set up the triggers and scenes around it.

You did, of course, use AltUI Variable Watch triggers to do this, and not Vera-style UPnP-defined triggers?

I did indeed use the AltUI variable watch but I used the wrong trigger. As a trigger I had defined the variable 'Event' with the expression (new == '1'). However this is not correct. The variable that should be used here is 'Counting' with the expression (new == '0').

Now everything works correctly!

I guess the Countdown timer plugin can now be added to the list of compatible plugins for Openluup  ;)

Thanks a lot!

Jacques

Offline reneboer

• Beta Testers
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2016, 11:16:07 am »
Hi,

I updated two more to work on openLuup:
- Enphase Envoy Solar Monitor
- Openterm Gateway

Cheers Rene
2xVeraLite, VeraEdge, openLuup, ALTUI, 20 switches, 10 dimmers, 20 sensors, 10 scene controllers, 1 Harmony Hub, many plug-ins. Not enough time.

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2016, 11:25:16 am »
OK, great - I'll add them to the list.

Offline sle118

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2016, 07:28:49 am »
the following plugins can be added
  • Squeezebox plugin (provided that the default protocol of 'cr' is implemented in openLuup or in the device file)
  • PioneerReceiver (I developed a new version of the plugin on openLuup/ALTUI : https://github.com/sle118/mios-pioneer-receiver)

Offline CudaNet

• Beta Testers
  • Chimichanga !
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2016, 06:55:49 pm »
Just got back into town and noticed this thread. Updated and many thanks....

the following plugins can be added
  • Squeezebox plugin (provided that the default protocol of 'cr' is implemented in openLuup or in the device file)
  • PioneerReceiver (I developed a new version of the plugin on openLuup/ALTUI : https://github.com/sle118/mios-pioneer-receiver)
openLuup, AltUI, Zway and HomeWave, enough said...

Offline NikV

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2016, 08:51:24 am »
Magic Home Wifi LED Control appears to work fine under openLuup with one of these  (author CeeFin)

http://www.banggood.com/ARILUX-AL-LC01-Super-Mini-LED-WIFI-Smart-RGB-Controller-For-RGB-LED-Strip-Light-DC-9-12V-p-1058603.html

Offline amg0

• Beta Testers
  • Master Member
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2016, 11:51:46 am »
Magic Home Wifi LED Control appears to work fine under openLuup with one of these  (author CeeFin)

http://www.banggood.com/ARILUX-AL-LC01-Super-Mini-LED-WIFI-Smart-RGB-Controller-For-RGB-LED-Strip-Light-DC-9-12V-p-1058603.html
with the support of a plugin ?