We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Netatmo not working with vera plus  (Read 2188 times)

Offline Acarmel

Netatmo not working with vera plus
« on: March 21, 2016, 05:35:12 pm »
Hi, I've just got a vera plus and found  a plug in for my netatmo weather centre but it doesn't seem to work. Anyone got this working? And can you tell me how?

Offline MLeBaugh

Re: Netatmo not working with vera plus
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 06:37:55 pm »
Hi, I've just got a vera plus and found  a plug in for my netatmo weather centre but it doesn't seem to work. Anyone got this working? And can you tell me how?
I have the netatmo plugin working on the plus. Did you follow the guide in this thread to set it up?

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php?topic=16276.msg124383.msg#124383

Offline Acarmel

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 04:30:27 pm »
Hi. Thanks.  Yes got there in the end! Now works fine from browser though I noticed that not all the values are visible in the app. Anyone know if I can do anything to make them appear? I've starred them as favourites and I can see the sensor and the battery life but not the value!

Offline akbooer

• Beta Testers
  • Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 06:51:44 pm »
I don't know which app you're using, but anything other than a temperature or humidity reading is presented as a 'generic' sensor, since Vera (or UPnP) doesn't seem to have the right implementations for pressure, CO2, rainfall, wind, ...

3x Vera Lite-UI5/Edge-UI7, 25x Fibaro, 23x TKB, 9x MiniMote, 2x NorthQ Power, 2x Netatmo, 1x Foscam FI9831P, 9x Philips Hue,
Razberry, MySensors Arduino, HomeWave, AltUI, AltHue, DataYours, Grafana, openLuup, ZWay, ZeroBrane Studio.