Author Topic: PaDIOLOK - 2-way Keyless Lock for Sliders to be Z-waved via Kickstarter  (Read 1328 times)

Offline Bruce@PaDIOLOK

Hey everyone,

I would like to introduce PaDIOLOK.

It's a completely new, 2-way, Keyless Lock for existing or new sliding patio doors.   It will fit 95% + of existing or new sliders.  It's:
1. Convenient 2-way, locking and unlocking, in either direction,
2. Increased Security as its stronger and monitorable with Z-wave, and
3. Its Safer.

PaDIOLOK  is launching via a Kickstarter campaign right now. goo.gl/iokBrD

PaDIOLOK website:  www.padiolok.com

We, at Padio Systems, will Z-wavify PaDIOLOK so that it will work with the Vera controllers but have to hit our stretch goal in order to do it ASAP within the Kickstarter campaign deliverables.   So we want to let you all know about it.  If you need PaDIOLOK maybe you will back our campaign and be first to get one and at a great deal.

As we keep talking to more and more of you, we are learning that PaDIOLOK with Vera integration might be like the missing link for those trying to secure and monitor the perimeter.  We've heard that you've done all the other doors and windows but you've been struggling with the patio doors and that PaDIOLOK might be the answer for you.

I would also like to start a discussion about what features you want as there are many options.   I will start that as a separate thread.   

Bruce of Padio Systems Inc.  Creators of PaDIOLOK

Offline RHINESEL

Greetings and welcome!

I am interested in a PaDIOLOK, but I am completely UNINTERESTED with Kickstarter, Indigogogogogog, ect.  Personally, I'd rather pay more for the device once it is fully developed and on the market.  I've been burned with have baked products taking over a year of delay on Kickstarter.

I wish you the best and I look forward to your device in the future.  Please continue to stop in and drop some knowledge on us as the product develops!

Offline Bruce@PaDIOLOK

Thanks for your interest and support RHINESEL.  I get it. Kickstarter isn't for everyone.  It's just the way this needs to go for now.   Watch for it to be available in the fall on our website www.padiolok.com
Bruce

Offline Jeff H

Hello Bruce

Is there any update on this product going into production?  I could really use a zwave version now.

Thanks
Jeff

Offline Jamr

• 007 Systems
Hello Bruce

Is there any update on this product going into production?  I could really use a zwave version now.

Thanks
Jeff

I too am interested in this product. As it is still pinned and the kikstarter seems to have not funded.
Their web site still is still dated at 2015.
Is this product going into production?

Offline Hottoy

• Sr. Newbie
Another interested potential customer here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline GaryOkie

• Sr. Newbie
As you noticed, their website page hasn't been updated in over a year.   Their Facebook page hasn't had any activity since February, and no replies to any questions there either in a long while.   Quoting their last update from their FB page...
PaDIOLOK
May 1, 2016
Thank you to everyone who backed us on Kickstarter, we truly appreciate your support! We didn't reach our funding goal, but this is not the end of the road for PaDIOLOK. Please sign up for our email list to stay in touch and be the first to know when it is available for purchase: http://padiolok.com
Do you have feedback, questions, or comments? We'd love to hear from you! http://padiolok.com/contact-us/

So there you go - your best chance of getting any response is to contact them directly.   Hopefully someone is still reading those emails and replying.   Let us know if you hear anything.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 01:57:01 pm by GaryOkie »