We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Vera Lite UI5 to UI7  (Read 1160 times)

Offline youataknow

• Sr. Newbie
Vera Lite UI5 to UI7
« on: May 02, 2016, 08:04:21 pm »
I finally upgraded my Vera Lite from UI5 to UI7.  For the most part everything is good.  I have 1 problem I can't resolve.  My system is connected via USB Serial into my GE alarm (Caddax) system.  UI7 is no longer seeing my USB Serial cable.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Error executing function serialConnection(): jsonp.get_lu_device_variable_value is not a function. (In 'jsonp.get_lu_device_variable_value(ownedSerialDeviceId, "urn:micasaverde-org:serviceId:SerialPort1", "baud", 0)', 'jsonp.get_lu_device_variable_value' is undefined)

As a side note I am wondering about the old "iVera" app I used to use and the newer "Vera" app.  My login to the old cp.mios.com and the newer home.getvera.com website works.  The "iVera" app still works, but the newer "Vera" app is saying my login isn't correct.  Anyone see this issue?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 08:51:26 pm by youataknow »

Offline gjunky

Re: Vera Lite UI5 to UI7
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 04:15:18 pm »
I upgraded my VeraLite from UI5 to UI7. I can reach the Vera through direct IP address but can't seem to logon to it from GetVera (this worked fine before the upgrade)

Same problem as the previous poster with the Vera mobile apps
ImperiHome app connects just fine although I had to setup it up again as a new controller.

the DSC plugin doesn't work anymore. I saw the messages in the forum about updated code. I will try that as soon as I can get the VeraLite connected to GetVera again.

Is there some way to delete the device from GetVera and re-create it?