Author Topic: New AutoView Z-Wave Somfy Motors from Bali  (Read 19922 times)

Offline jbonzey

Re: New AutoView Z-Wave Somfy Motors from Bali
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2018, 07:47:21 am »
I got mine at blindsaver.com
I selected Bali DiamondCell Double Cell Light Filtering Shades then when you go in to  - customize and buy - step 4 makes you select how to control them and - autoview motorization - is an option

Also as an FYI it comes by default with a little remote for the specific shade so you don?t need to buy the single channel remote they have as an option.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 07:55:18 am by jbonzey »

Offline waltzer11

« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2018, 02:09:27 pm »
I am not cheap but i consider myself a smart buyer. so I did comparative shopping for about 2-3 months comparing prices: BlindSaver.com, Blinds.com, Costco, Home Depot, Lowes, American Blinds and probably 2 more stores. I ended up buying from Blindsaver.com 9 Autoview Bali roller shades for $2150.48. I don't mind waiting for a long time. I will do it again this winter holidays. I don't want to bother with replacing batteries so I bought all with transformer. It came out to $318.59 per shade

Offline integlikewhoa

• Master Member
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2018, 07:58:41 pm »
I am not cheap but i consider myself a smart buyer. so I did comparative shopping for about 2-3 months comparing prices: BlindSaver.com, Blinds.com, Costco, Home Depot, Lowes, American Blinds and probably 2 more stores. I ended up buying from Blindsaver.com 9 Autoview Bali roller shades for $2150.48. I don't mind waiting for a long time. I will do it again this winter holidays. I don't want to bother with replacing batteries so I bought all with transformer. It came out to $318.59 per shade

Depending on the material and size, with no batteries 318 seems like a normal price at HomeDepot. Bali was just 30% off two weeks ago. I spend around 350 for Black out 3/8" double cell with batteries. I think it was like 20-30 cheaper without batteries.

Offline waltzer11

« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2018, 12:03:57 pm »
$318.59 each shade (9 of them) 31-1/2" W x 65-1/4"H; light filtering roller shades, Estevan collection, color: Boutique including Valance. Total for the 9 shades $2867.31 less discount of $716.83 = $2150.48, no tax. At that time everyone else are more expensive including Home Depot. It's worth investing time to shop around. just my 2 cents.

Offline ojovilla

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2018, 03:29:03 pm »
I have had these for about 2 years now. Blindsaver was the cheapest , they are all distributors as the original manufacturer is springwindowfashions . I started off with energizer lithium batteries , but realized that would be expensive , I also tried some rechargeable lithum (12v) batteries from a brand called (Sorbo) , they work quite well with a usb charging interface. I eventually decided to hardwire , cost me about 80 bucks for all components for 8 blinds giving the right Volts and Amps to each blind.

I can share components if anyones interested.