We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: VERA Plus Wifi LED is on, even though it is turned off  (Read 1515 times)

Offline erkme73

VERA Plus Wifi LED is on, even though it is turned off
« on: July 15, 2016, 02:49:45 pm »
I've figured out that I can actually make the LED go off by going to settings>wifi/network> and enable, then disable.   That works, but after a couple of restarts, it comes back on.   Wifi scans shows the radio is actually off.   Is that a known bug?  Runnin 1.7.2044

Offline mvader

Re: VERA Plus Wifi LED is on, even though it is turned off
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 03:32:55 pm »
I've figured out that I can actually make the LED go off by going to settings>wifi/network> and enable, then disable.   That works, but after a couple of restarts, it comes back on.   Wifi scans shows the radio is actually off.   Is that a known bug?  Runnin 1.7.2044

I noticed the same thing yesterday. it was off after the upgrade, but yesterday I plugged in my phone and noticed it on. i checked the settings and it showed off.
I scanned and didn't see it. so my findings concur with yours.

Offline HT Geek

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 04:29:05 pm »
Resurrecting this thread because I just ran into the same issue. The bug is still in most recent firmware of my Vera Plus (1.7.3532).

Offline flavio.broma

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 04:33:42 am »
same still happening also in VeraPlus 1.7.4001 .. i am starting to get the feeling that vera closing.. i mean, they cannot even fix a led bug.. no comment.