Author Topic: Vacation Rental Software Plugin  (Read 522 times)

Offline bmasella

Vacation Rental Software Plugin
« on: September 06, 2016, 06:03:29 pm »
I use a software package to manage my vacation rentals.   Part of what this software does is generate the Lock Box codes for me...  I then have to take those lock box codes and login to the controller and create them with the correct daily restrictions.   Couple of questions...

1. I would assume that integration to this software package would be possible with enough "time and money"??
2. Where can I find a developer or documentation that could help the software company unravel the intricacies of making this happen?

Offline Sloanish

Re: Vacation Rental Software Plugin
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 01:21:00 pm »
Are there any packages that link a schalge lock to a rental management package. This via the Vera controller?
I have Schlage locks.
Wish I had gotten others like these.
https://secure.ownerreservations.com/settings/locks

Offline rigpapa

Re: Vacation Rental Software Plugin
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 10:11:42 pm »
Working on it. The Vera-side controlling the locks almost broke me. Bloody deadlocks abound with lock control on Vera, but at the moment, I have a plugin working that lets you program codes without waiting two minutes for every darned code, and adds some code control features Vera doesn't have. Work on the cloud portion is ongoing at the moment.
Author of Reactor, DelayLight, SiteSensor, Rachio, Deus Ex Machina II, Intesis WMP Gateway, Auto Virtual Thermostat and VirtualSensor plugins. Vera Plus w/100+ Z-wave devices. Vera3 sandbox.