Author Topic: Fibaro button vera support...?  (Read 25192 times)

Offline amg0

• Sr. Hero Member
Re: Fibaro button vera support...?
« Reply #105 on: November 22, 2017, 05:48:31 am »
@amg0 - I was checking this with the FAE team, and the problem is because when we did integration, we've done it using a certain revision sample of that device, which we got from Fibaro. In the meantime, there are newer revisions there, which also affected the z-wave command classes. Once we have the new samples on our hands (Fibaro regularly supplies us with them), additional functionality will be added.

Initial samples we developed on had full capabilities, with up to x5 presses.

@NenneJKG not sure what the problem might be, as your fw version should contain the wizard for this device. I would advise logging a ticket with our support team, see details in my signature.
thx for the update

Offline NenneJKG

« Reply #106 on: December 22, 2017, 12:47:27 pm »
Thanks for feedback @Sorin M.

I have got one of my Fibaro Buttons connected after many dossens of tries. The other two remain dead. I think I got it connected by pure luck in timing or something.

I have a Fibaro Keyfob as well which connects but require up to hundreds of tries to get the configurated data sent to it. The timing betweeen the Vera and the Keyfob is far from well integrated. Vera doesn't see the Keyfob awake despite wakening numeros well timed config changes in the Vera and wake up action simultaneously.

One day I have to decide to get rid of either the Fibaro product or the Vera. Or if either Fibaro or Vera get better.

Offline jvanhambelgium

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #107 on: January 12, 2018, 02:36:25 pm »
Hmm, also here I face the same issues.
Initially when it was paired for the first time it actually worked and was detected correctly. I could "map" some scenes for the different 2-tap ,  3-tap etc actions.
However, when playing around at some point it just stopped.
Since then, never I was able to re-pair it. I tried a delete and followed the pairing process. It is now only recognised as ON/OFF button, not multi-scene etc.

I'm running the latest code 1.7.987 on a Veralite device.

I'm going to re-read this thread, but I was under the impression that support was "OK" in the latest firmwares... :o :o

Offline Ultimato

« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2018, 06:52:00 am »
Is there any update yet?
My UI7 doesn't show or recognise the Fibaro Button

Offline Sorin

• Administrator
« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2018, 07:34:48 am »
@ jvanhambelgium

1.7.1017 is the latest VeraLite firmware.

Fibaro Button will work just fine with Vera. Don't hesitate to ask our Customer Care team for a second thought as well. Contact details in my signature.
Sorin M. ▾ Community Manager
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION for Customer Care Department - 24/7

Offline corceiro

« Reply #110 on: June 28, 2018, 05:53:46 am »
Hi. I got the Fibaro FGPB-101 button but in Vera Plus, no matter how many taps I use on the button, it always triggers one tap scene.

I made some test and I'm sure the button is working ok (for example, changing the settings so that only two taps are recognized in Vera, and the Vera only reacts to the two taps, but triggers the scene that I had configure to one tap).

I also try it on PLEG but cannot configure it as a trigger. I always get the following error message: "Trigger Description error: SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier".

The held option works, triggering a "Button was tampered" alert.

Any ideas? Anyone having this issue?

Fibaro Button FGPB-101-7 v3.2 EU
Vera Plus 1.7.3831 firmware running (UI7)

Thank you for your help.