Author Topic: Movez - New Zwave controlled window blind controller $49  (Read 10555 times)

Offline waltzer11

Re: Movez - New Zwave controlled window blind controller $49
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2017, 04:51:35 pm »
I requested a refund for the 2 MOVEZ that I paid in April 2016 but did not get a response (more than a week now). I was just very disappointed with the delivery and schedules and promises. Any thoughts about this?

Offline jarrodirwin

« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2017, 03:05:27 pm »
I too am looking at buying some of these so they could be controlled with the Vera Plus however see they have just released a firmware update for the regular MOVE that aligns their bluetooth mesh implementation more closely to the standard - see https://www.teptron.com/page/news

Does this mean these also could be controlled directly by the Vera Plus?

Offline rafale77

« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2018, 12:02:21 pm »
I too am looking at buying some of these so they could be controlled with the Vera Plus however see they have just released a firmware update for the regular MOVE that aligns their bluetooth mesh implementation more closely to the standard - see https://www.teptron.com/page/news

Does this mean these also could be controlled directly by the Vera Plus?

I would not put my money on it. The Vera Plus BLE has had no implementation that I know of. Plus the limited range and lack of mesh are serious handicaps.
openLuup (96 devices, 128 scenes, 20 apps) controlling HomeAss + VeraPlus (133 zwave nodes, 8 Zigbee nodes, 200 devices, 25 scenes , 1 app) Bridged to Homekit and Alexa

Offline waltzer11

« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2018, 12:08:58 pm »
I learned a lesson to stay away from KICKSTARTER.