Author Topic: Newbee HELP!!  (Read 528 times)

Offline bblythe44

Newbee HELP!!
« on: December 30, 2016, 04:40:09 pm »
I am new to the Vera (VeraEdge) community and need what most will consider basic stuff.  I need help excluding/resetting a GE Smart Switch/jasco-12722.  The manual for the switch advises to refer to the controller manual.  I have searched this forum with no luck.  Google no luck.  I am sure the answer is out there somewhere; however, my eyes hurt from searching.  So I am asking for any and all help you guys can provide.

Thank you, Billy

Offline ranneman

Re: Newbee HELP!!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 02:01:26 am »
Did you try going into "exclusion mode" on the Vera? To do so you need to go to Devices and select the device you need to exclude. Once selected press the "Delete Device" button at the bottom of the page. In the confirmation pop up window select "Unpair". Now Vera starts the Unpair process in which you can exclude your switch (just follow the on screen instructions, it basically is the same as including but when unpairing it will exclude the switch).
Vera lite UI7 Europe, Vera Plus, Zwave.me switches/dimmers, Zwave.me plus multi switch, Fibaro switches and multi sensors, Everspring sensors motion, temp., humidity. Honeywell Evohome, Greenwave, Sonos, Brel shades, RFXCOM, MiLights, Alexa.

Offline Don Phillips

Re: Newbee HELP!!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 05:49:31 pm »
I think this is the instructions: https://byjasco.com/sites/default/files/product/manuals/12722%20EnFrSp%20QStart%20V1%20081814.pdf

My GE/Jasco I turn on 3 times to begin pairing.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 05:52:51 pm by Don Phillips »
Vera 3, 1.7.1040, CT101, Everspring Motion, GE/Jasco Switch/Dimmer, Leviton outlet, AeonLabs sensor, NuTone garage door, Blue Iris, Sricam SP011, iPhone locator, APCUPSD, VeraMate, VeraAlerts, PLEG, House Modes, Countdown Timer, DVR, Virtual/Multi Switch, LB60Z-1 bulb, Hue, Alexa, Zooz 4-1