Author Topic: Support for LimitlessLED Wifi Bridge v6 and new RGBW/WW/CW  (Read 5532 times)

Offline ntk

Re: Support for LimitlessLED Wifi Bridge v6 and new RGBW/WW/CW
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2017, 11:09:59 am »
how can i control diffrent zone in the wifi box ?

Offline ranneman

« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2017, 11:37:24 am »
Didn't test it but it should be possible through the group field in the variables overview for the device.
Vera lite UI7 Europe, Vera Plus, Zwave.me switches/dimmers, Zwave.me plus multi switch, Fibaro switches and multi sensors, Everspring sensors motion, temp., humidity. Honeywell Evohome, Greenwave, Sonos, Brel shades, RFXCOM, MiLights, Alexa.

Offline ranneman

« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2017, 07:13:22 am »
Kd7gab do you have any plans on working on the Kelvin and Saturation implementation. The plugin works fine with the changes you have implemented. If I only use the dimming function it is okay, however sometimes I play with the colors as well and then my scenes are not able to set the Warm White back to what it should be. I suppose that works with Kelvin. I noticed the Kelvin part to be in the updated I_MiLightRGBW.xml file but as you already mentioned it should also be updated in some other files.
Vera lite UI7 Europe, Vera Plus, Zwave.me switches/dimmers, Zwave.me plus multi switch, Fibaro switches and multi sensors, Everspring sensors motion, temp., humidity. Honeywell Evohome, Greenwave, Sonos, Brel shades, RFXCOM, MiLights, Alexa.

Offline Viruta57

« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2017, 10:20:41 am »
It does not work either on LUUP code with the disco and white mode... it works only with the Hue mode... I was trying to set those modes with the led trip lights on my Christmas tree... that's where I saw it wasn't working...

Offline ranneman

« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2017, 10:49:26 am »
Meanwhile I got the warm white working. That is what is was looking for so for this moment I'M am fine. (I made a small change to the implementation file to switch from cold white to warm white. As I do not to plan to use the cold white this works for me.