Author Topic: Support for LimitlessLED Wifi Bridge v6 and new RGBW/WW/CW  (Read 9315 times)

Offline jimmyhtz

Re: Support for LimitlessLED Wifi Bridge v6 and new RGBW/WW/CW
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2018, 06:30:21 pm »
OK, I don't know if the last posts were for me or not, but I followed them anyways.

I was able to download and run the LimitlessLEDv6 program.
I noticed that it uses UDP port 48899, so I port forwarded it on my router.

The program was able to read all the information of my Mi-Light Bridge, but when I sent a command (to change a color, turn on/off) it said it was successful, but the LED strips did not respond.
I checked my iPhone App (also connects to the Mi-Light Bridge) and the commands works from the App.

I looked at all of your settings from your screenshots, and the only one that needed changing was the mode setting.   I copied the values from your screenshot.

The LED strip still did not enroll from the Device.

Offline ranneman

« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2018, 10:37:08 am »
I have re-checked the instruction I provided earlier by installing the app again on my test VeraLite. After reloading the engine I could enter the IP number for the milight bridge. I only had to reboot the VeraLite after having installed the app to be able to add my group in the variables. I was able to control the milights. Be aware this is for the RGBW, not sure how it works for other lights.
Vera lite UI7 Europe, Vera Plus, Zwave.me switches/dimmers, Zwave.me plus multi switch, Fibaro switches and multi sensors, Everspring sensors motion, temp., humidity. Honeywell Evohome, Greenwave, Sonos, Brel shades, RFXCOM, MiLights, Alexa.

Offline jimmyhtz

« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2018, 01:08:24 pm »
I have re-checked the instruction I provided earlier by installing the app again on my test VeraLite. After reloading the engine I could enter the IP number for the milight bridge. I only had to reboot the VeraLite after having installed the app to be able to add my group in the variables. I was able to control the milights. Be aware this is for the RGBW, not sure how it works for other lights.
I have the RGBW lights and controllers.
The enrolling part is my problem.  Do you see anything that could be blocking me from doing that?

Offline ranneman

« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2018, 02:20:08 pm »
Sorry, I' am probably not able to help. Did you check what group you use in the iPhone app (1, 2, 3 or 4)?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 03:41:40 pm by ranneman »
Vera lite UI7 Europe, Vera Plus, Zwave.me switches/dimmers, Zwave.me plus multi switch, Fibaro switches and multi sensors, Everspring sensors motion, temp., humidity. Honeywell Evohome, Greenwave, Sonos, Brel shades, RFXCOM, MiLights, Alexa.

Offline jimmyhtz

« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2018, 12:34:14 pm »
Sorry, I' am probably not able to help. Did you check what group you use in the iPhone app (1, 2, 3 or 4)?
Thank you for all of your posts trying to help.

I have one set of lights on 1 and another set of lights on 2.

I am failing to enroll the lights on 1.

Offline ranneman

« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2018, 01:37:44 am »
So you lights on group 2 work using Vera? I cannot easily test myself but I think you do not need a child device. I expect that it is sufficient to create a new device for which you then define the other group. You create the device via the develop apps menu. Select create device, add device type urn:schemas-dcineco-com:device:DimmableLightRGBW:1  give it a name, add up and port and add the implementation file I_MiLightRGBW.xml  and the device file D_MiLightRGBW.xml. Create the device and reload zwave engine. Under variables you have to add the group. Probably the variables do not display this the first time. Rebooting the Vera should solve this or try reloading zwave engine one more time.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 03:48:48 pm by ranneman »

Offline sanderbaks

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2018, 12:59:45 pm »
How did you fix this? I'm seeing the exact same problem :(

Thanks!

OK, I don't know if the last posts were for me or not, but I followed them anyways.

I was able to download and run the LimitlessLEDv6 program.
I noticed that it uses UDP port 48899, so I port forwarded it on my router.

The program was able to read all the information of my Mi-Light Bridge, but when I sent a command (to change a color, turn on/off) it said it was successful, but the LED strips did not respond.
I checked my iPhone App (also connects to the Mi-Light Bridge) and the commands works from the App.

I looked at all of your settings from your screenshots, and the only one that needed changing was the mode setting.   I copied the values from your screenshot.

The LED strip still did not enroll from the Device.

Offline ranneman

« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2018, 09:21:59 am »
Sander als, what problem do you have? What works and what doesn't work? What steps did you take so far to get it working?