Author Topic: Vera Plus Documentation  (Read 2076 times)

Offline A Lancashire Lad

Vera Plus Documentation
« on: November 21, 2016, 02:52:06 am »
Hi All,
I bought a 2nd hand Vera Plus off ebay and it appears to be working well. However it came without a user instruction manual and I've only been able to find a quick reference guide which only tells you what to plug where.
Is there a pdf file of the full user manual? The unit is working but I want to know how the select button functions if i press it the some of the leds go off if press again different ones go off and others come on the combination changes every time I press the button.

Offline krille

Re: Vera Plus Documentation
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 07:29:19 am »
The Vera Plus doesn't have any manual. I bought mine new, and it came without manual.

On the Vera Website there are not much help to get. Most of the things are for the old interface.

The closest thing to a manual is a pdf that I found on homecontrols.com. (http://www.homecontrols.com/homecontrols/products/pdfs/VE-Vera/Vera-System-UI7-Basics-Manual.pdf)
The pdf goes through the different menus, BUT is seams outdated on several places. I dont think the manual is made by Vera, but more probably a community effort.

The Vera Plus seems like a good product, but without proper documentation, I am starting to loose faith in the product.

Offline Slartibartfast

Re: Vera Plus Documentation
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 07:47:13 am »
What you got was the documentation it comes with ie.  nothing.

You will get most of your help by searching this forum.
Devon UK 240V 50Hz
Now on Homeseer