Author Topic: Altsteon dev binaries or help with toolchain?  (Read 292 times)

Offline IcarusGlider

Altsteon dev binaries or help with toolchain?
« on: December 22, 2016, 03:20:16 pm »
Since the wiki's page on setting up the OpenWRT toolchain is horribly outdated, Ive nearly given up trying to compile myself.

I need the experimental linking function in my daemon as I am trying to reconfigure a PLM remotely. I know all the device IDs and could *swear* I could do the linking process before without having to physically be with the devices. Anywhoo it seems I need the updated code compiled to have this function. Does anyone perchance have the compile binaries with this feature or could show how the toolchain is setup in 2016?

Offline Sammy2

Re: Altsteon dev binaries or help with toolchain?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 09:06:02 am »
Since the wiki's page on setting up the OpenWRT toolchain is horribly outdated, Ive nearly given up trying to compile myself.

I need the experimental linking function in my daemon as I am trying to reconfigure a PLM remotely. I know all the device IDs and could *swear* I could do the linking process before without having to physically be with the devices. Anywhoo it seems I need the updated code compiled to have this function. Does anyone perchance have the compile binaries with this feature or could show how the toolchain is setup in 2016?

Sorry. I cannot answer this question but I am trying to do the same thing in 2017, six months later. Did you ever get a solution?

TIA