We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: SQ Remote 2.0.1 released  (Read 7235 times)

Offline RobertN

Re: SQ Remote 2.0.1 released
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2010, 09:24:09 pm »
I agree with Gerenb - even with bluetooth off, I too have to kill the app in my iPhone to get the true reading upon startup.

Offline SquareConnectMat

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2010, 04:40:03 am »
I agree with Gerenb - even with bluetooth off, I too have to kill the app in my iPhone to get the true reading upon startup.

Thanks for raising the ticket.

It seems every time apple does an iOS iupdate we have to go back and tune the network connectivity on each of the hardware platforms (gen 1, gen2, gen 3, touch, iphone, ipad) as well as the new iOS version... The multi-tasking has brought a number of subtle edge cases out, I think.

Please keep letting us know when you find these anomalies, especially if you can get it to repeat.

Thanks everyone for your continued support.

Offline pkitch

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2010, 10:24:22 pm »

Thanks for raising the ticket.

It seems every time apple does an iOS iupdate we have to go back and tune the network connectivity on each of the hardware platforms (gen 1, gen2, gen 3, touch, iphone, ipad) as well as the new iOS version... The multi-tasking has brought a number of subtle edge cases out, I think.

Please keep letting us know when you find these anomalies, especially if you can get it to repeat.

Thanks everyone for your continued support.

Same issue for me, only reliable way to get connection and/or valid status is to kill the app. Looking forward to resolving this, it has very much detracted from usability for me.

Thanks.

Offline RobertN

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2010, 12:17:48 pm »
Any updates as to when this issue (bluetooth and multitasking) will be addressed? It has been a few weeks now since this issue was reported first.

Offline SquareConnectJohn

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2010, 05:09:09 pm »
RobertN

Yes we have been working at this.... it usually takes a few weeks for apple to pass new versions of the app through their approval process. so regardless of how fast we fix any defects, it will always take a minimum amount of time to get it to you... its very frustrating at our end as well..

However the good news is that we have just released version 2.1 which has a fix for the Bluetooth issue!
it should be in the app store within a few hours.

John
Square Connect Co-Founder

Offline RobertN

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2010, 01:23:45 pm »
Thanks so much John. Yes this upgrade has definitely improved connectivity and is a much welcome changed. My ipad app works great now with this change and restarting the app on my iphone solves the most current status of my iphone issues.

I want to really thank you and all those in Square Connect in coming out with this wonderful tool. This is a must have app for all who owns a zwave home automation network and I am not sure logging on to a computer to get a status or to activate a scene or to turn the heat down and much more every single time would have made my zwave experience such an ease and pleasant experience. Thank you for a great product!!!

Offline SquareConnectMat

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2010, 05:16:12 pm »
RobertN

I truly appreciate the positive feedback. It really makes us want to work harder and keep making it better.

Would you feel able to put a positive review on the iTunes App store for our latest version? Each version has its own sets of reviews and ratings...

I would be greatly obliged - I really want to get our star rating up for our newest version.

Offline RobertN

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2010, 10:58:53 pm »
Posted review on app store with a five star rating...

Offline SquareConnectMat

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2010, 12:16:39 am »
Thanks! Appreciated.

Mat