We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Hoow to mask unwanted scenes in ivera with IU4  (Read 2346 times)

Offline atlantis94fr

• Sr. Newbie
Hoow to mask unwanted scenes in ivera with IU4
« on: October 13, 2010, 02:50:23 am »
hello,

every new scene I create in IU4 is seen in ivera even if it's an automated scene (trigger from sensor) that has not to be exposed in Ivera IHM. In IU2 we had a flag to setup masking for scene in the dashboard,(everu scene I created in IU2 ans masked in it are still masked in IU4)  it seems that this flag is nop more in IU4.

It would be usefull so restore it because it is very usefull to be able to mask scene if necessary.

Offline iVera

Re: Hoow to mask unwanted scenes in ivera with IU4
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 08:12:40 pm »
The flag MCV used in UI2/UI3 to hide a scene does not seem to be propagated in UI4, so there is no way for iVera to know if a scene should be hidden or not when in UI4.

Note however that next iVera update (1.1.0) currently being worked on will NOT show the automated scene (notification/trigger from sensor for example) and also will try to provide an alternative (like adding a prefix to a scene's name (special character)) to control scenes' visibility in iVera.
iVera ... control your house!
www.thinkiwi.com

Offline BrianAz

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 11:18:49 pm »
Was this ever implemented?

Thanks

Offline BrianAz

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 11:30:56 pm »
Was this ever implemented?

Thanks

Doesn't appear to have been. I've decided to leave Scenes that are manually controlled in the appropriate rooms but to move any detect/alert/notify Scenes to Unassigned. At least they're grouped now. But something on iVera to hide them would be great.