We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Z-URC 550 EU  (Read 14308 times)

Offline itgo

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Z-URC 550 EU
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2011, 06:20:01 am »
Hi, i have a some problem with this remote .
This is my procedure for including in my network :

1. In my Vera2 Dashboard at "Add/Remove Device" -> "Z-Wave - Next" ->  "For battery operated handheld remotes and scene controllers you have 2 options:" -> "add one" ;

2. At the Remotec I put in the code "8363". They will find each other and I got the remotec at my devices in the dashboard;

3. Now i created one scene for my devices:
        Light Switch: Command: light switch -> on  / Events: Remotec -> A scene is activated - > name: light on -> Wich scene number: 1

4. When i transfered to my Remotec by doing step 2 again there create  new devices "_Scene Controller" and remaing in "Waiting for wakup to configure"  and i can't remove this new device .

Someone can describe the exactly procedure for using this remote control like a secondary controller with Vera  and explain how to remove the dead node ?

Thank You .
Vera2 (111047)- Merten (Danfoss) 509201 - Merten remote 506923 - Merten radio 4 gang 506004 - Merten switch 2x 507502 - Merten switch x1 507501 -Merten radio pliug adapter dimmer 508619 - Merten Radio-Argus 220 sensor 509519 - Merten Blind control  580698 and 504546 - Merten - Panasonic  BL-C111

Offline vio

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2012, 05:32:27 pm »
I have the same remote. how to configure as secondary?
Vio

Offline vio

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2012, 04:51:50 am »
I can see the remote in Vera, I can get the device configured with the scenes I created, but only scenes to turn on are working.
The one with turn off are not working.
Any ideea?
Viorel

Offline vio

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2012, 06:49:09 am »
Is working after I did this:

1. In Vera UI5 click Devices > Add Devices
2. Click Advances Zwave devices
3. Click Add one
4. On Remotec press Conf + Remove for 3 seconds
5. Press 8363

Offline sameri

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2014, 10:56:12 am »
Digging up an old thread as I have just set one of these up for a customer using UI5 and wrote some detailed instructions for him and figured it can't hurt to share them:
  • Make sure the Remotec and Vera are very close together.
  • On the Vera go to;
            Devices >
            Add Devices >
            Advanced Z-Wave devices > Click "Add" >
            For battery operated handheld remotes and scene controllers > Click "Add one"
            Command was sent Click "Close"
  • On the Remotec (this needs to be done within 60 seconds of completing step 2);
            Enter Z-Wave Additional Feature Setup Mode by pressing and holding the Conf and Remove key on the back of the remote for 3 seconds then the OK light will remain on.
            Enter '8363' on the XpressZetup keypad on the back of the remote the OK light will flash once after you enter one digit and then will keep flashing after entering all 4 digits
  • When the replication has been completed the OK light flashes once slowly and then turns off

Note that this will have to be done every time there is a change made to the Vera.
SA Home Automation | Affordable Home Automation in South Australia | www.sahomeautomation.com.au