Author Topic: Problem with Fibaro Shutter 222 with K Line window motors  (Read 385 times)

Offline Angstrom

Problem with Fibaro Shutter 222 with K Line window motors
« on: February 02, 2017, 09:27:41 am »
Hi,

I have 17 Fibaro roller shutter 2 controllers that I bought to use with K Line windows. The K Line windows are normally controlled by manual switches. I'm using VeraPlus.

When I calibrate the fibaro shutter modules (starting with the shutter fully lowered), the shutter moves up by 5-10cm then stops and descends again. Ie, the shutter refuses to go all the way to the top and back down during calibration.

This means that when I try to move the shutter using up, down or fully open / close, the shutter will only move 5-10cm each time, and it then thinks that it is fully opened (or closed).

I'm having this same problem with every module that I've connected so far (about 8 ). I have set the parameter 10 to value 1 and I'm using parameter 29 set to 1 to force the calibration.

I wonder if there is some interference between the window motors and the fibaro shutter modules (like an electronic limit switch), but they work fine with the manual switches if the fibaro shutter module is not connected. If the manual switch is connected to S1 and S2 of the Fibaro module then it still only moves 5-10 cm each time.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Offline BruceJeremy

Re: Problem with Fibaro Shutter 222 with K Line window motors
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 04:19:47 am »
I have also faced the same issue and then i have replaced it, i think this is the default problem with this model.

Offline Angstrom

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 10:36:24 am »

Hi,

Could you tell me what you replaced? Did you get a different model of z-wave shutter controllers? If so, which ones? this is driving me crazy ...

Thanks.

Offline nickunknown

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 04:14:08 am »
Qubino have a good modules. And works fine.