Author Topic: Play Nice sensors?  (Read 694 times)

Offline OddFather

Play Nice sensors?
« on: February 04, 2017, 03:40:38 pm »
Hello, I'm fairly knew to this board, but I didn't see much on specifics so I'm starting a new thread. I currently am running a VeraLite system. I have brought on light switches, door locks, thermostats, ect and had no issues up to this point. Now I'm trying to get a slight security system going at the house. Now I do know that running a DIY zwave security system is not that best when compared to a larger company like ADT, but I am more or less just wanting to look after the house. My system is going to include a number of new sensors I have not worked with yet and Ive been having weird issues. I have recently bought 3 Zooz contact sensors, 3 Be-Sense motion detectors, 2 first alert smoke detectors and 3 "Strips" by Sensative and a siren from Vison. So far I have only gotten 1 Zooz contact in place and 1 Be-Sense motion detector out because I cant get past issues. The contact sensor from Zooz will NOT show up in my Dashboard or Devices when logged into my computer. The item will however show up in my App when logged in. This is a slight problem because this thing is going off up to 6 times on my phone each time I open and close the window, but I can't change settings on my phone based app. Now onto the motion sensor. This thing is staying triggered ALL the time. Like I am getting alerts again, just like the contact sensor even when not armed. Has anyone else run into issues with these or either of the other ones? Just looking to be able to move past this and get this thing going.

Offline w1ngz

Re: Play Nice sensors?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 04:03:18 pm »
No BeSense or Zooz are listed here that I can find. It's unfortunate if you're only learning about the compatibility page after buying your stuff.

http://getvera.com/compatibility/
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 04:05:18 pm by w1ngz »

Offline ProHawk

Re: Play Nice sensors?
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 08:01:24 pm »
May want to read the pairing instructions from the BeSense website... It worked for me.

http://besense-iot.com/vera/