General > AV Control

HTD MCA-66, MC66, Lync 6 AND 12 Plugin Working

(1/5) > >>

Newzwaver:
HI EVERYONE,

I HAVE DEVELOPED TWO PLUGINS IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, THEY CONTROL EVERYTHING AND I HAVE SET UP SCENES TO CONTROL ALEXA.  STILL IN TESTING STAGES BUT WORKS GREAT FOR MY SYSTEM.

MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST.

Bigvs79:

--- Quote from: Newzwaver on February 09, 2017, 04:21:16 pm ---HI EVERYONE,

I HAVE DEVELOPED TWO PLUGINS IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, THEY CONTROL EVERYTHING AND I HAVE SET UP SCENES TO CONTROL ALEXA.  STILL IN TESTING STAGES BUT WORKS GREAT FOR MY SYSTEM.

MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST.

--- End quote ---

Hey Im interested in the Alexa and HTD MC66. i HAVE THE GSW1 AS WELL
Please can you send me the instructions and code

Newzwaver:
Plugin has been published, give it a try and thank you everyone for your support.

taylordr61:
Sorry late to the party.  I have a huge HTD system and just purchased 6 echo dots.  Avid user of the HTD valet app.  Before I spend the $$ to purchaser a vera plus hub and a insteon modem, can I ask a few questions?  Again thanks for the programming.  Can I do everything on the vera hub and alex that I can on the valet app.  Mainly interested in the presets.  I usually change all zones in  the whole house in the morning and switch them to a unused zone in the evening but leaving the system on for intercom.  Or do I have to tell alexa to turn on each of the 12 zones

Newzwaver:
Sure thing how can i help?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version