Author Topic: HTD MCA-66, MC66, Lync 6 AND 12 Plugin Working  (Read 3191 times)

Offline Newzwaver

Re: HTD MCA-66, MC66, Lync 6 AND 12 Plugin Working
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2018, 12:35:34 am »
Hi Taylor,

I am working reading and setting the Lync source using Vera, however work has been crazy and I am currently on vacation so a little overdue.  Should have something shortly.

Offline alchse

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2018, 04:49:12 pm »
I can get everything to work except setting the volume to a specific level.  My scene to set the volume to my preset level runs without error but the volume level doesn't change.

Anyone else having this issue with the MCA-66?

Offline ojovilla

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2018, 02:28:04 pm »
I can get everything to work except setting the volume to a specific level.  My scene to set the volume to my preset level runs without error but the volume level doesn't change.

Anyone else having this issue with the MCA-66?

Same here, and also that it does not show up on third party apps like imperihome

Offline Newzwaver

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2018, 01:15:59 pm »
Sorry, I have been week after week out of town and no chance to work on the plugin.  The slider still needs work with the MC66/MCA66, I had it working and before I could load it up my system crashed and yes stupid me didn't do a back up.  Other than that is the slide isnt working on the lync6/12 the reason is volume2 file is required and for some reason was removed from versa.  Message me and I will try my best to help.  Time for me is very limited and I do apologize for that.

Offline ojovilla

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2018, 09:21:35 am »
Sorry, I have been week after week out of town and no chance to work on the plugin.  The slider still needs work with the MC66/MCA66, I had it working and before I could load it up my system crashed and yes stupid me didn't do a back up.  Other than that is the slide isnt working on the lync6/12 the reason is volume2 file is required and for some reason was removed from versa.  Message me and I will try my best to help.  Time for me is very limited and I do apologize for that.

Your contribution is not an obligation , its  prerogative and I am sure we all appreciate the effort you have put in .

Regards!

Offline taylordr61

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2018, 10:56:29 pm »
Agreed and we appreciate your efforts.  I have been working with HTD on some of the updates and wondered if you have any planned releases anytime soon.  I have been testing the unit on a lync 12 and can not seem to get the volume setting to work on any command.  Before testing much more,  should it be working?  I know you are having issues with the slider,  however just setting the volume doesn't seem to work either?  I will gladly help if I can.

Offline Newzwaver

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2018, 05:43:42 pm »
Hi

The volume is related to a file that Vera always had on the Vera system but for some reason it has been removed it is the Volume2 file attached if you load that into the system it will provide a working volume.  I have been drove crazy at work over the last few months working night and day.  Hopefully all will be completed very soon and give me a little time to please again.