Author Topic: HTD MCA-66, MC66, Lync 6 AND 12 Plugin Working  (Read 2702 times)

Offline Newzwaver

Re: HTD MCA-66, MC66, Lync 6 AND 12 Plugin Working
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2018, 12:35:34 am »
Hi Taylor,

I am working reading and setting the Lync source using Vera, however work has been crazy and I am currently on vacation so a little overdue.  Should have something shortly.

Offline alchse

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2018, 04:49:12 pm »
I can get everything to work except setting the volume to a specific level.  My scene to set the volume to my preset level runs without error but the volume level doesn't change.

Anyone else having this issue with the MCA-66?

Offline ojovilla

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2018, 02:28:04 pm »
I can get everything to work except setting the volume to a specific level.  My scene to set the volume to my preset level runs without error but the volume level doesn't change.

Anyone else having this issue with the MCA-66?

Same here, and also that it does not show up on third party apps like imperihome

Offline Newzwaver

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2018, 01:15:59 pm »
Sorry, I have been week after week out of town and no chance to work on the plugin.  The slider still needs work with the MC66/MCA66, I had it working and before I could load it up my system crashed and yes stupid me didn't do a back up.  Other than that is the slide isnt working on the lync6/12 the reason is volume2 file is required and for some reason was removed from versa.  Message me and I will try my best to help.  Time for me is very limited and I do apologize for that.

Offline ojovilla

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2018, 09:21:35 am »
Sorry, I have been week after week out of town and no chance to work on the plugin.  The slider still needs work with the MC66/MCA66, I had it working and before I could load it up my system crashed and yes stupid me didn't do a back up.  Other than that is the slide isnt working on the lync6/12 the reason is volume2 file is required and for some reason was removed from versa.  Message me and I will try my best to help.  Time for me is very limited and I do apologize for that.

Your contribution is not an obligation , its  prerogative and I am sure we all appreciate the effort you have put in .

Regards!