Author Topic: Complete Installation Instructions Installing Envisalink EVL in UI7 w/ DSC  (Read 1420 times)

Offline Jamr

I recently installed this Envisalink EVL with UI7 and decided to document the process and make some detailed instructions for people doing this in the future.
I used a DSC power series but the same process should work for the Honeywell vista series. As I have not tried this I can not guarantee it.
These instructions include physically installing the EVL, Setting up an account at eyez-on.com for the EVL, setting up the EVL itself, installing the DSC alarm app and setting up things on the Vera side.

If it works for you, feel free to forward it to others who are doing this or plan on doing this.
If not, please leave suggestions as to how I can make it more accurate and helpful.

Here is the installation document.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fRPc1yXVyXltur5LPztZfaK7wzqll_jkMBl_TBFalNY/edit?usp=sharing

I made the document commentable so you should be able to leave comments right on the doc.
If this is not working, feel free to leave comments and suggestions here.
Once it is approved, I will make a Youtube video out of it.
Thank you.

Offline ozorowsky

Thanks for this!

For Envisalink 3; under DSC Interface module did you select IT-100 or Envisalink? I'm having issues getting this working with UI7

Thank you

Offline Jamr

Thanks for this!

For Envisalink 3; under DSC Interface module did you select IT-100 or Envisalink? I'm having issues getting this working with UI7

Thank you

Your welcome. I hope it helped you.
I selected the Envisalink. I was using a EVL3.

Offline Ermanr

Has anyone got this to work for a Honeywell Alarm. I t installed fine.  But does not seem to arm or react to zone changes.