We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: ERROR on boot... "Failed to download all plugins. Will retry in 10 minutes"  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Aaron

I have no idea what is causing this... all my plugins are up to date. I have not updated anything in a long time

Anyone?

Offline kyle.dawson

I had similar error and support said that I had space issues.   They ran this and if fixed my issue, the message went away.

If you encounter this issue again, you can try to free up some space by going to Apps > Develop Apps > Test Luup Code (Lua) and paste/execute the following lines one by one:

os.execute('rm -rf /etc/cmh/ergy*')

os.execute('rm -rf /etc/cmh-firmware/mios*')

os.execute('reboot')

Hope this helps your issue.

*** Updated post, my browser had issues with copy and past, it put in ? by mistake.  I remove from original post.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 10:43:54 pm by kyle.dawson »
VeraPlus(1), Sonos(3), GE Switch(30), GE Dimmer(5), GE Zwave Outlet(3), MimoLight Garage Door(1),Neo Motion(6), Door Sensors(3) Camera(9), Honeywell Thermostat(2), Google Home(4), Alexa(4), Google Chrome Cast(5)  - Driven via ALTUI

Offline Mike Yeager

The Ergy plugin (that you likely never installed) creates a ton of problems...

Offline Don Phillips

I had similar error and support said that I had space issues.   They ran this and if fixed my issue, the message went away.

If you encounter this issue again, you can try to free up some space by going to Apps > Develop Apps > Test Luup Code (Lua) and paste/execute the following lines one by one:

os.execute(?rm -rf /etc/cmh/ergy*?)

os.execute(?rm -rf /etc/cmh-firmware/mios*?)

os.execute(?reboot?)

Hope this helps your issue.

I think something got lost in translation somewhere. Are those question marks correct?
Vera 3, 1.7.1040, CT101, Everspring Motion, GE/Jasco Switch/Dimmer, Leviton outlet, AeonLabs sensor, NuTone garage door, Blue Iris, Sricam SP011, iPhone locator, APCUPSD, VeraMate, VeraAlerts, PLEG, House Modes, Countdown Timer, DVR, Virtual/Multi Switch, LB60Z-1 bulb, Hue, Alexa, Zooz 4-1

Offline Sorin

• Administrator
no, questions marks should be removed.

os.execute('rm -rf /etc/cmh/ergy*')

os.execute('rm -rf /etc/cmh-firmware/mios*')

os.execute('reboot')

« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 07:29:34 am by Sorin »
Sorin M. ▾ Community Manager
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION for Customer Care Department - 24/7

Offline jimmyhtz

What am I doing wrong?

Offline Don Phillips

You have a couple of "?"'s.
Vera 3, 1.7.1040, CT101, Everspring Motion, GE/Jasco Switch/Dimmer, Leviton outlet, AeonLabs sensor, NuTone garage door, Blue Iris, Sricam SP011, iPhone locator, APCUPSD, VeraMate, VeraAlerts, PLEG, House Modes, Countdown Timer, DVR, Virtual/Multi Switch, LB60Z-1 bulb, Hue, Alexa, Zooz 4-1

Offline jimmyhtz

I get the error without the ? too

Offline reneboer

• Beta Testers
Replace the question marks with quotes, single or double (but use one or the other not a mix)

Code: [Select]
os.execute("rm -rf /etc/cmh/ergy*")
Cheers Rene
2xVeraLite, VeraEdge, openLuup, ALTUI, 20 switches, 10 dimmers, 20 sensors, 10 scene controllers, 1 Harmony Hub, many plug-ins. Not enough time.

Offline stefanradu5

• Sr. Newbie
  • Vera Plus UI7
Hello,

I had a similar error. - Vera Plus UI7 1.7.4001
This was the fix for now (Thank you). I hope it is permanent and doesn't come back.
The unit was stuck and couldn't be accessed  from internet.